Toon Ultras Portfolio

Heron

The club are not interested because they think the dont need us. Well i personally think that is s*** crack , and they would be surprised at how poor the atmosphere would be without us lot in the corner.

Strange they would meet you at all if they originally felt they didn't need you.

You seem to vastly overrate your own importance to the club tbh.

Guest Knightrider

Outsang by the Barnsley lot who were fantastic.

2000 Barnsley Fans -  Premiership Opposition

100 Newcastle Fans - Lower League Opposition

Who is going to win?

No excuses.

Not good enough.

Sing up louder next time.

The club are not interested because they think the dont need us. Well i personally think that is s*** crack , and they would be surprised at how poor the atmosphere would be without us lot in the corner.

Strange they would meet you at all if they originally felt they didn't need you.

We dont care what the club want to do , wether they support us or not!

We will support our manager and our players by singing non stop throughout the game wether they can hear us not!!

We feel the club need us , if they didnt have us they would be 200 tickets down every game i tell ya , and i know 200 isnt alot when there is 52000 tickets available but were still fans just like yourself.

We will support our manager and our players by singing non stop throughout the game wether they can hear us not!!

We feel the club need us , if they didnt have us they would be 200 tickets down every game i tell ya , and i know 200 isnt alot when there is 52000 tickets available but were still fans just like yourself.

most off here aren't fans they are spectators.

Of course, the more the better!

I thought we were good tonight, the stewar4ds trying to get us to sit down made the atmosphere even better in the second half. Respect to the lads in the East Stand who joined in while the stewards were hasseling us.

Aye, noticed the lads in the east stand.

I was was towards the west of the Gallowgate and wanted to come over and join in!

Brought some mates to the match from out of town and they never stopped moaning at how bad the atmosphere was except  for over in your corner.

Seriously, would like to sit with you lot when ever possible?!  I want to "sing my heart for the for the lads" but my mates just don't seem to want to get involved and just want to  sit on there arse talking about what they're doing later!  Ok for them but that's not what i go to the match for!

Aye, they go to the club with idea's about wanting to improve the atmosphere and when the club do their bit they kick off because the attention is taken away from them.

most off here aren't fans they are spectators.

:lol:

Right on.

Aye, they go to the club with idea's about wanting to improve the atmosphere and when the club do their bit they kick off because the attention is taken away from them.

Precisely, blatantly more interested in bumming themselves than anything else.

Precisely, blatantly more interested in bumming themselves than anything else.

Exactly.

Kane, take your pot of paint and your bed sheets and fuck off.

Outsang by the Barnsley lot who were fantastic.

Maybe it is where you sit (?) but i never heard the Barnsley lot once! Sitting about 100 yards from the Ultras was great. Never paused for breath.

Well done :clap:

It put some smiles on some faces and created a great atmosphere.

Shame about the stewards reaction at one point but nice to see everyone took note around and supported you til they disapeared.

Would of been awful without the Ultras tonight atmospher-wise.