Toon Ultras Portfolio

Heron

To be fair, if they can't take some light WUM'ing on an internet forum then I worry about their ability to handle themselves in general as their movement becomes bigger.

Touché.

I'm not trying to piss in your chips but how do the Ultras propose to get everybody together?

What will happen to people who are currently sitting in the areas that you want to use?

Are the banners/flags you use safe?

I would guess the last thing that the club want to do is to piss off those who are sitting in the seats that you want and they may be the same people who were moved after buying bonds, it would be totally unfair for the club to tell them that they've got to move again.  I would think that you need to tell the club how you expect things like the movement of people to take place without sickening people, you may even have to hand out a load of leaflets asking people if they are willing to move, some will be only too willing, others will probably hate the idea but you need to find out somehow.

I would guess that the banners that you use must be fire proof, if they are not then the club couldn't possible allow you to use them in this day and age, my guess is that the Health & Safety laws wouldn't allow it to happen so I'd check with the manufacturers if they don't have a label on to say that they are safe.

I half expected to open this thread to a series of pictures of young lads modelling banners and scarves.

What you have written isnt a portfolio in any sense of the word. Notwithstanding arguments about the name, this is about basics of english. When you communicate this outside the group, do not call it a portfolio. Try 'manifesto' or 'mission statement'. A portfolio refers to a collection of some things, not a collection of ideas.

More to the point, 'portfolio' suggests that it contains a run-down of local golfing facilities.

That would be dossier, tbh.

Aye, if you're planning on spying on them.

Guest Knightrider

I half expected to open this thread to a series of pictures of young lads modelling banners and scarves.

What you have written isnt a portfolio in any sense of the word. Notwithstanding arguments about the name, this is about basics of english. When you communicate this outside the group, do not call it a portfolio. Try 'manifesto' or 'mission statement'. A portfolio refers to a collection of some things, not a collection of ideas.

More to the point, 'portfolio' suggests that it contains a run-down of local golfing facilities.

That would be "Top Secret" dossier, tbh.

Guest BooBoo

Has lots of very admirable ideas but i would have the article rewritten by a grown up before you hand it in.

:icon_joker:

That would be "Top Secret" dossier, tbh.

They're the only kind I get.

Guest SuperMan

If someone sent me that I'd pogo up and down with one shoe over my head as I made my way to the nearest dustbin.

yawn

Jus thtought i would mention that this brief meeting took place about 10 days ago and they are yet to get back in touch with us, despite us ringing up to ask about getting in early for the Barnsley game as we will be blowing up hundreds of balloons and sorting out confetti.

It's beginning to get frustrating but fingers crossed and hopefully we'll see if they can help us when/if they eventually get back in touch.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Jus thtought i would mention that this brief meeting took place about 10 days ago and they are yet to get back in touch with us, despite us ringing up to ask about getting in early for the Barnsley game as we will be blowing up hundreds of balloons and sorting out confetti.

It's beginning to get frustrating but fingers crossed and hopefully we'll see if they can help us when/if they eventually get back in touch.

Good luck and keep going, nowt wrong with the songs you picked - they are recognisable by all the  crowd and are unique to us.

KEEP IT BLACK AND WHITE !

Guest jimmy1982

Good luck and keep going, nowt wrong with the songs you picked - they are recognisable by all the  crowd and are unique to us.

Aye good luck with it. Don't take any notice of the one's just trying to knock you. Plenty of people think its a good idea as well.

Guest Saint Andy

Aye good luck with it. Don't take any notice of the one's just trying to knock you. Plenty of people think its a good idea as well.

The ultras are a great asset to the club, but change the bloody name already!

You'll get a lot more support, how many nufc execs are openly going to support a fan group with ultras in the name?

We arent going to change the name as the club arent interested in helping us.

Why change now , we have come this far without the clubs help!!

Great Performance from us in the corner tonight i must say , we got a special mention off bobby moncur on century radio too !!!

Great Performance from us in the corner tonight i must say , we got a special mention off bobby moncur on century radio too !!!

Prob not interested due to the name tbh.

:lol:

Why are the club not interested in helping you, then?