NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

9 players then.  That's a very good yield.  Even though we havent spent that much, i dont feel that we needed to really, no point for the sake of it. It's a new team really.  I'd expect at least 7 of the 9 players to be starters.

Whole new defence.  Why's that taken so long to happen, and it's not like it's cost very much.

Fantastic.

Guest Craig_NUFC

What will happen with Luque then??? just sit and play in the reserves till Jan or will he actually play for us

Guest loonietoonie

What will happen with Luque then??? just sit and play in the reserves till Jan or will he actually play for us

signed for ajax

I think he's signed for Ajax...there was picture of him on their site with him holding an Ajax top. Still, nothing mentioned on .co.uk though

What a window. Remember when there were doubts about Ashley? I would have to say he definitely came through. Excellent job by Allardyce and the chairman and owner. Good times ahead for sure.

I love the fact we have also bought responsibly while still getting top, experienced players. Very proud of the club.

:thup:

Guest Craig_NUFC

signed for psv

Well ive seen nothing confiming that  ??? can anyone help me out??

signed for psv

Well ive seen nothing confiming that  ??? can anyone help me out??

Nothing official. Just have to look out on Getty to see where he is training at...