The most cringeworthy (and unintentially hilarious) site in the world...

Guest Andrew Flintoff

What a complete twat. When you look at his letters page, it begs the question:

Who did he hire to wade through the thousands of emails saying what a cunt he is, to find the few smoggies that were dropped on their heads, enough to make them think Winter is a nice man, but not enough to prevent them writing an email?

"Introducing the brand new official website of refereeing legend and top media personality Jeff Winter."

That is probably the funniest sentence I have ever read in my entire life.

For anyone who didn't catch it earlier: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/giles_smith/article726395.ece

And we join the official in his car when he takes the call confirming his Cup Final invitation. “I felt an inner calm. I felt exalted but in control. I sensed I was at the very pinnacle.” And to think that Steve Bruce, the manager of Birmingham City, called this man “an absolute prat”.

:lol:

For anyone who didn't catch it earlier: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/giles_smith/article726395.ece

And we join the official in his car when he takes the call confirming his Cup Final invitation. I felt an inner calm. I felt exalted but in control. I sensed I was at the very pinnacle. And to think that Steve Bruce, the manager of Birmingham City, called this man an absolute prat.

:lol:

That article is hilarious.

Here, for instance, is Winter on his last game in charge at Anfield: “I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I wanted to finish the game a little early and get off the pitch before people saw big tough Jeff Winter in tears. Then again, I didn’t want the game to end. Liverpool were 4-0 up, so it was in my hands. Nobody would care either way. In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast — a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me.”

What a bell-end

Permanent pundit role?!?!? Better fucking not be, otherwise it's getting cancelled!!!

Luckily his site is banned at work, just aswell cos I'd be getting sacked for abuse and misuse. God I absolutely depise this wanker....possibly more than that Feltz woman!!!!

Guest optimistic nit

seriously though, way to hand the upper ground to the cunt, seriously it fucking pisses me off that some dim idiots have been emailing personal abuse to winter, it just gives him the moral highground man, he's now in the right, and we're in the wrong, are you happy?

First time someone posted that link, thought it was one of those joke URLs you put up for people to think it's a site... sure enough this one was real!

:laugh:

Same. 

I also had no idea who it was, the name obviously rang a bell, but I assumed some it was some Sky pundit.  "That fucking twat" was my reaction when the page loaded though.

Dreadful man, utterly.