Ramage out for "6-7 Months"

Guest BooBoo

Never was the greatest,  but at least he tried which is a lot more then some can say.

Hope his recovery goes OK,  and has a semi-decent career afterwards :thup:

Semi-decent? You're all heart, mate. :lol:

i didn't think he was that bad a defender, just a bit short of pace and composure on the ball for the highest level. the problem was that he was mostly used at full back where he was absolute garbage. hope he makes a full recovery from a horrible injury

Never was the greatest,  but at least he tried which is a lot more then some can say.

Hope his recovery goes OK,  and has a semi-decent career afterwards :thup:

Semi-decent? You're all heart, mate. :lol:

Would you prefer it if I wished him well at Real Madrid? :lol:

I was only being realistic ;)

Although he is not really good, but I feel sorry for him :)

BTW, what do you guys thinking, which one is better, Ramage or Huntington/Edgar?

From what I have seen,Edgar by a long shot!Huntington makes alot of mistakes as well and looks really nervous when hes on the ball,lacks composure really!Edgar,hard to know only seen him a few times,but looked impressive,particulary against Man.U when he done a great job against Ronaldo and scored a good goal as well!

Ramage-the man on the moon knows hes shit to be honest but do feel sorry for him with that bad looking injury!Always gives his all,hope he joins a decent championship team next season!

Gutted for the lad, knew he was going to be out for something like that when i saw the replay of the injurey.

Although i am delighted for our team :D

??? How can you be delighted for the team? AND gutted for the lad? How does that work?

Hopefully, we'll send him to Steadman.

Aye, spend even more of the clubs money when he will fuck off to another club next season.

As for all this sympathy, boo hoo, he's a tosser. Can't remember him playing good 3 times, and cost us shit loads of points so fuck off.

Aye, spend even more of the clubs money when he will fuck off to another club next season.

As for all this sympathy, boo hoo, he's a tosser. Can't remember him playing good 3 times, and cost us shit loads of points so fuck off.

???

Gutted for the lad, knew he was going to be out for something like that when i saw the replay of the injurey.

Although i am delighted for our team :D

??? How can you be delighted for the team? AND gutted for the lad? How does that work?

I made it as simple as possible ???

I am not happy for the lad and him being injured and all, but lets face it him getting injured is good news for our team.

Wish him a speedy recovery and I think the club should treat him equal to all their playing staff by sending him to Steadman...That will be his farewell present...

I love it how players are "tossers" just because they aren't very good! :lol:

Good luck Ramage, probably the last game he has played for us but I hope he goes on to have a good career somewhere else.

Guest newcastle4life

He isnt our best player but he is part of the squad but still feel sorry him dont want players getting bad injuries.

Aye, spend even more of the clubs money when he will f*** off to another club next season.

As for all this sympathy, boo hoo, he's a tosser. Can't remember him playing good 3 times, and cost us s*** loads of points so f*** off.

I have to admit i reckon it will be an NHS job for Rammy rather than the 5 star Steadman treatment in Colorado.

I love it how players are "tossers" just because they aren't very good! :lol:

Good luck Ramage, probably the last game he has played for us but I hope he goes on to have a good career somewhere else.