"Shepherd was not a good chairman" - Sibierski

JH

Just been on SSN, Sibierski has said today that as a Newcastle fan, he's happy that Shepherd left the club because in his time there, he saw that Shepherd was a bad chairman.

He also said the reason Newcastle haven't won anything was because of Shepherd.

:lol:

Guest LucaAltieri
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/15/CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg/180px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Shepherd wasn't all that bad, he just lost it around the time he sacked Robson (which wasn't his idea) and couldn't turn it around after that.

Would any of our transfers have been that different this season if Shepherd had still been here? After all he was the one who appointed Allardyce.

Shepherd wasn't all that bad, he just lost it around the time he sacked Robson (which wasn't his idea) and couldn't turn it around after that.

Would any of our transfers have been that different this season if Shepherd had still been here? After all he was the one who appointed Allardyce.

Would the debt have played a part?

Guest Ridzuan

I think there are more reason why we should hate him than why we should like him.

Yes it would, but he still would have spent the same or maybe even more than we did this summer with the view of clearing a large chunk of the debt off over the next few years with the extra income from the tv deals, Ashley has paid off £30 million which seems to be under high interest and that's what Shepherd would have knocked off over the next few years.

Also Allardyce has said we'll have to wait and see if this board backs him as much as Shepherd said he would this summer.

I'm not saying I still want Shepherd here btw as I don't, his time had come to an end and I think he'd taken us as far as he could, it's wide of the mark to just say he was a shit chairman for us though.

Yes it would, but he still would have spent the same or maybe even more than we did this summer with the view of clearing a large chunk of the debt off over the next few years with the extra income from the tv deals, Ashley has paid off £30 million which seems to be under high interest and that's what Shepherd would have knocked off over the next few years.

Also Allardyce has said we'll have to wait and see if this board backs him as much as Shepherd said he would this summer.

I'm not saying I still want Shepherd here btw as I don't, his time had come to an end and I think he'd taken us as far as he could, it's wide of the mark to just say he was a shit chairman for us though.

Oliver-tastic. :razz:

I agree though. :thup: