Emre

NSG

sounds like he's on his way out in january from some of big sam's quotes on the official site

Aye.

Sam Speaks:  Emre Future "Not An Issue"

SAM Allardyce says that the future of Turkish playmaker Emre is "not an issue" following speculation linking him with a move away from Tyneside.

The 27-year-old is currently on international duty with the Turks and played the full 90 minutes of their disappointing 2-2 draw with Malta on Saturday.

There had been talk over the weekend that Emre could return to Turkey and former club Galatasary, but Big Sam says that will not be happening as he prepares to welcome back his international brigade later this week ahead of Monday's trip to Derby County.

When asked about Emre, the United boss said: "It's not an issue at the moment.

"There's no chance of him going back to Turkey because the transfer window is shut, so he can't go anywhere."

:idiot2:

Yes not exactly a vote of confidence from big sam. I thought it was probably crap but reading that there could be more in it.

Personally i hope he stays, as has already been mentioned  Barton  Butt  Emre  could possibly be our best midfield trio so i'd like to see it tried.

If he wants to go then we should sell him for 4-5m. Galatasary will move heaven and earth to get him i'm sure.

i find it strange why people rate emre so highly, when just about every fucker roasted parker in the end.

neither delivered for us - and emre hasn't shown anything to make me believe he will be a top pl player.

that said - he still might, just as i believe that parker will be for the hammers...

our best runs in the past couple of years have been when emre's been played as an attacking midfielder. our worst usually coincided with when parker was given the same responsibility. i think emre will fit in well into the current side, and we need him until Barton comes back. his fitness and temprament mean he'll probably never be a permanent fixture in the side tho.

Guest Leftfoot

Emre was subbed during the half time break. He did really well. His passing was brilliant and he played a big part in Turkeys 2 first goals.

just watched the vids of the goals on youtube.

The first goal Emre played a nice thru ball to Tuncay on the left and he crossed the ball in for Gokhan Unal to head in at the back post. Second goal was from a corner which Emre shot first time outside the box, the ball came back off a defender and fell nicely in front of one of the midfielders to shoot past the keeper. 

Don't know how accurate this is but looks like he wants away.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=56475

Newcastle United's interest in Barcelona midfield ace Deco is set to be revived ahead of the January market.

The Northern Echo says Toon boss Sam Allardyce will consider moving for the Portugal international ace should Emre choose to return to Galatasaray when the transfer window reopens.

Emre admitted after Turkey's draw with Malta that: "I want to go back to Galatasaray, and they want me."

The 27-year-old's admission brought encouragement from Galatasaray's vice-president Adnan Polat who said: "This is a transfer we can do in January."

Guest Marauder1905

Don't know how accurate this is but looks like he wants away.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=56475

Newcastle United's interest in Barcelona midfield ace Deco is set to be revived ahead of the January market.

The Northern Echo says Toon boss Sam Allardyce will consider moving for the Portugal international ace should Emre choose to return to Galatasaray when the transfer window reopens.

Emre admitted after Turkey's draw with Malta that: "I want to go back to Galatasaray, and they want me."

The 27-year-old's admission brought encouragement from Galatasaray's vice-president Adnan Polat who said: "This is a transfer we can do in January."

That's some serious crap.

As of today, he denied all rumours and said he wanted to stay in Newcastle

I told you guys I'd cut off my left nut if this was true.

Ayrıca benim şu anda hiçbir kulüple transfer görüşmem olmadı‚ basında çıkan benim ağzımdan yazılan transfer haberleri de gerçeği yansıtmamaktadır‚ şu anda İngiltere´de bir problemim yok‚ bu sezon da New Castle ile yoluma devam ediyorum."

Translated:

I haven't had any transfer meetings with any club, the stories in the media are not true. I don't have any problems

in England, I'm continuing my career at Newcastle.

Also, Emre was being naughty yesterday. During the game he went to the media stand and made a hand gesture towards them,

he's being heavily critisized for that. So he talked to a tv channel today and explained the situation and also commented on the transfer stories involving him. He basically said it's false, he's happy at Newcastle and feels this is the year for Newcastle to perform with a good coach in Sam.

.cock

NEWCASTLE United midfielder Emre is set to miss Monday's trip to Derby County after picking up an injury during Turkey's 3-0 win over Hungary.

The Magpies playmaker injured his thigh against Barnsley in the Carling Cup two weeks ago and sat out of the 1-0 win over Wigan before declaring himself fit to join up with his national side last week.

BUt Sam Allardyce told Newcastle World TV on Thursday that the 27-year-old was a major doubt for the game at Pride Park having phoned from Turkey to say he was injured.

"Emre came off in the game on Wednesday and has phoned to say he has picked up an injury," said the United boss.

Toonbid

"That's a big disappointment because we had only just got him fit before he went off to play for Turkey.

"He played against Barnsley and could not complete that game and was then unfit for Wigan.

"It's bitterly disappointing that he got injured for Turkey but there's nothing we can do about it.

"The good news is that everyone else has come through without any injuries but obviously there is some fatigue which will have to weigh-up over the next couple of days before picking the strongest side for Barnsley."

-----------

Sam we're playing Derby, mate :lol:

Also noticed today he congratulated Mickey on his goals against Russia, Israel, Barnsley and Newcastle on his SSN interview :lol:

"The good news is that everyone else has come through without any injuries but obviously there is some fatigue which will have to weigh-up over the next couple of days before picking the strongest side for Barnsley."

-----------

Also noticed today he congratulated Mickey on his goals against Russia, Israel, Barnsley and Newcastle on his SSN interview :lol:

Noticed both of those earlier.  Sam losing his marbles already? 

.cock

NEWCASTLE United midfielder Emre is set to miss Monday's trip to Derby County after picking up an injury during Turkey's 3-0 win over Hungary.

The Magpies playmaker injured his thigh against Barnsley in the Carling Cup two weeks ago and sat out of the 1-0 win over Wigan before declaring himself fit to join up with his national side last week.

BUt Sam Allardyce told Newcastle World TV on Thursday that the 27-year-old was a major doubt for the game at Pride Park having phoned from Turkey to say he was injured.

"Emre came off in the game on Wednesday and has phoned to say he has picked up an injury," said the United boss.

Toonbid

"That's a big disappointment because we had only just got him fit before he went off to play for Turkey.

"He played against Barnsley and could not complete that game and was then unfit for Wigan.

"It's bitterly disappointing that he got injured for Turkey but there's nothing we can do about it.

-----------

:lol: bobby II