Who's impressed you most so far?

Optimistic Nut

---------------------------------Schmeichel---------------------------------------

--Corluka-----------Richards-----------------Lescott------------------Bale---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Elano------------Alonso------------------------Fabregas-------------Young--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------Torres-------------------Bianchi-------------------------------

Torres has looked quality so far, really enjoyed watching him play.

That Voronin looks good too.

Aye, Kuyt is working like hell but he doesn't deliver. He might be out of the team pretty soon.

Guest Rey Mysterio

GK - Gordon

RB - Sagna

CB - Toure

CB - Richards

LB - Evra

RM - Milner

CM - Arteta

CM - Fabregas

LM - Young

ST - Anelka

ST - Torres

Schmeichel would be in there, if it were not for the fact that he can't deal with corners.  He fails to come for them and is happy to just let them go right across his 6 yard box, which has led to quite a few opportunities for opposition teams.  Other than that, however, he is showing signs of becoming a very good keeper.

Roque Santa Cruz has also impressed me along with John Utaka.  While Gael Clichy seems to have improved a bit.

Richards for me too! Preffer him as a RB (like he plays for England), he could be the best RB in the world in that postion but instead he seems to preffer CB!! Where he is also good...just not quite as brilliant as RB.

After a hugely crap season last year, Zoggy's been brilliant for us (our player of the season so far imo) but i don't think LB is his best position.

---------------------------------Schmeichel---------------------------------------

--Corluka-----------Richards-----------------Lescott------------------Bale---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Elano------------Alonso------------------------Fabregas-------------Young--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------Torres-------------------Bianchi-------------------------------

Roughly the same as that apart from Kasper who i think is one lucky SOB.

---------------------Green----------------------

---Sagna--Richards---Lescott---Baines---

---SWP--Mascherano--Fabregas--Young-

---------------------Elano-----------------------

---------------------Torres----------------------

love the way richards is overrated.... its unbelievable

oh RRRrrrrreeeeaaaalllllyyyy.... ....lots of critisims and no suggestions?? Care to venture a suggestion, rather than piss on other people's??

not "pissing on other peoples' suggestions.. just giving my view on each player mentioned.. denying me my right to criticise means that you're pissing on my opinions. So yeah, rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaally

Santa Cruz is looking a very good steal for Blackburn.  I think Torres is also a great buy (although maybe a little $$) but I only think he'll do that good if Kuyt is sticking in there and creating the opportunites for Torres.  Bale is looking quality as well.  I really thought Van Persie would step it up this year but has yet to flatter himself.  It's only the 5th week I'm sure there will be more.  One last name: Arteta.  We need him in our midfield.

nufc...rozenhal, came from a team with a non too good defensive record but defends like woodgate,reads the game rather needing spectacular last secand tackles,always gets a sure contact to the ball.

cacapa...normally where we are concerned "experienced" means "slow" but the way he's defended so far you do see that "experience" as a positive.