Euro 2008

Kev

well, goalkeepers are usually the ones credited with a clean sheet. Could have said "taylor contributed to a clean sheet", or something like that. Don't think anyone was giving taylor crap.

Some f****** people. Honest to God.

It was a simple statement. Stop making something out of nothing for crying out loud. f****** itching for an opportunity to have another go at the lad.

When have I ever had a go at Dave?

Some f****** people. Honest to God.

It was a simple statement. Stop making something out of nothing for crying out loud. f****** itching for an opportunity to have another go at the lad.

When have I ever had a go at Dave?

:lol:

I was referring to Taylor.

I was wondering before, does anyone think there is just England supporters who don't support a club?  ???

Yes, plenty. At the 2002 WC there were a lot of Japanese England supporters. England are up there with Brazil when it comes to getting foreigners supporting our national team.

Most "Brazilian" supporters at international tournaments are actually Finnish.

I've just made that up, I think, but I'm a bit pissed, so boo-yah who cares.

I was wondering before, does anyone think there is just England supporters who don't support a club?  ???

Yes, plenty. At the 2002 WC there were a lot of Japanese England supporters. England are up there with Brazil when it comes to getting foreigners supporting our national team.

Most "Brazilian" supporters at international tournaments are actually Finnish.

I've just made that up, I think, but I'm a bit pissed, so boo-yah who cares.

I do so love a good BOO-YAH! 

Guest eyeball_tickler

ive missed most of N-O recently, so is it still trendy to call owen worse than s***? or has that now died down since he's shut most people up?