Women's World Cup

Dave

Not sure why the whinging over time wasting, happens all the sodding time in the mens game.

It's not gender specific whinging. Time wasting in general = whinging, man. :lol:

Crowds in the mens game rarely, if ever, react to taking the ball into the corners with boos though. It's just generally accepted as legitimate tactic of the game. It would've been the same if roles were reserved I'm sure.  :)

Have to say in this match it was some grade A bullshit though. Started in like the 85th minute or something. :lol:

I don't really like this US team, it's not as fun being favorites. It's like rooting for USA Basketball. Plus they robbed Sweden of a win with that handball

Tbf this is one of the weakest U.S. teams I've seen. Defense is solid, but we're really struggling for goals. Really can't see us getting past France or Germany in the semis (assuming we take care of China).

US believing their own hype and haven't turned up at all this tournament. Can't help hoping they really screw it up, they've been lucky so far. Watching US coverage and they seemed to be having a laugh over potentially beating China so an upset would be hilarious.

If they progress (probably) Germany could dick on them.

Not sure why the whinging over time wasting, happens all the sodding time in the mens game.

It's not gender specific whinging. Time wasting in general = whinging, man. :lol:

Crowds in the mens game rarely, if ever, react to taking the ball into the corners with boos though. It's just generally accepted as legitimate tactic of the game. It would've been the same if roles were reserved I'm sure.  :)

Fair enough, it's within the rules at the moment, but I'd like to see it defined as unsporting behaviour and a free kick given. It's okay when your own side is doing it, but it shouldn't be part of the game.