Women's World Cup

Dave

It's like they cloned Carver's personality when he was Toronto manager.

Give over, Carver never saw failure in himself or the team. This guy has acknowledged that they failed but he always has the ability to bounce back and learn from his mistakes.

The guy is nothing like Carver.

He came across really well the other day when I saw him on TV. He seemed very articulate and informed, certainly lightyears ahead of Mr Charver.

Absolutely. Harsh. He really came across well last game, he has done a terrific job to be fair, Hugely well liked over here and in the squad. Something that will never be said of any job taken by Carver.

Is Sampson a Mackem fan by the way. Playing it up like that in the commentary here.

I doubt it, he's from Wales.

I've put a bet on them to win the entire thing. Sometimes in these tournaments, a team develops a momentum and a belief that carries them through. Our girls defend well and have got it in their heads that they're not going to get beaten.

Bit like Denmark and Greece in previous Euro tournaments.

I was going to post in here right before our keeper fucked up, but Sampson seems like an excellent international manager too. Knows when to shift tactics and play certain players in certain roles.