Women's World Cup

Dave

Shame.

Why can't women pass the ball though? There's no logical reason why they can't pass the ball as well as males. So confusing.

Aye. Physicality obviously is another issue, but basic passing and movement shouldn't be so vastly different.

Shame.

Why can't women pass the ball though? There's no logical reason why they can't pass the ball as well as males. So confusing.

Same reason we can't.

Is it an awkward moment to suggest she didn't actually need to make that slide tackle? Seemed the ball was actually going to go slightly behind their forward.

Well, not just that Neil, she shinned it I think. It wasn't a toe poke where that was all she could do to reach the ball and make contact, I think she ballsed up a pretty simple interception having done the hard work to get into position.

Well, not just that Neil, she shinned it I think. It wasn't a toe poke where that was all she could do to reach the ball and make contact, I think she ballsed up a pretty simple interception having done the hard work to get into position.

However you look at it, its still horrendous bad luck for where the ball went.

Awful way to lose, not truly beaten.

However you look at it, its still horrendous bad luck for where the ball went.

Awful way to lose, not truly beaten.

England were fantastic as well, much the better team.