Graeme Le Saux

Guest kingdawson

If being gay or not was a choice I'd imagine there'd be a hell of a lot less gay people.

Why's that then, Dave?

cos lifes easier in this society when you're straight

Do you think some people with feelings for the same sex choose not to act on them because of society?

If that's the case then could Kingdawson have a point?

I have nothing against homosexual people...and theres a but coming...but...

...surely its without a doubt unnatural, and there is something "wrong" with it from a biological viewpoint? We werent designed to be homosexual, it serves no purpose as we cant reproduce if we have that sort of sexual preference, and hence evolution should have wiped homsexuality out if it were natural. But it hasnt, mainly because homosexuality is like a mutation - something goes "wrong" at some stage during the physical or emotional development of a person, hence the eventual same-sex preference, beastality, necrophilia, etc.

Its why the sexual organs in a man and a woman are designed for the opposite sex, not the same. Thats why men have to take it up the arse and women...I mean really, I don't even understand how two woman can make love. I mean unless they kinda just scissor...

...Oh this is hot scissoring, Scissor me timbers!

...surely its without a doubt unnatural, and there is something "wrong" with it from a biological viewpoint? We werent designed to be homosexual, it serves no purpose as we cant reproduce if we have that sort of sexual preference, and hence evolution should have wiped homsexuality out if it were natural. But it hasnt, mainly because homosexuality is like a mutation - something goes "wrong" at some stage during the physical or emotional development of a person, hence the eventual same-sex preference, beastality, necrophilia, etc.

Its why the sexual organs in a man and a woman are designed for the opposite sex, not the same. Thats why men have to take it up the arse and women...I mean really, I don't even understand how two woman can make love. I mean unless they kinda just scissor...

blowjob

If being gay or not was a choice I'd imagine there'd be a hell of a lot less gay people.

Why's that then, Dave?

Do you think some people with feelings for the same sex choose not to act on them because of society?

They are still gay, they just choose to hide it through fear of others opinions.

So to say people choose to be gay is still wrong, if he said people choose whether or not they announce they are gay he may have had a point.

They have similarities (ie both are to do with people discriminating against someone because they are different and perhaps in a minority). They obviously arent the same thing but neither are really right.

Now explain how people choose to be gay :lol:

Do you know the history behind the word RACISM ffs?. Its ridiculous to even mention them in the same bloody sentence let alone put them on the same level of discrimination.

Being fair, all he said was that they are similar because they are both forms of discrimination. At no point did he really compare the significance of their history or pass judgement as to which is the worse.

They have similarities (ie both are to do with people discriminating against someone because they are different and perhaps in a minority). They obviously arent the same thing but neither are really right.

Now explain how people choose to be gay :lol:

Do you know the history behind the word RACISM ffs?. Its ridiculous to even mention them in the same bloody sentence let alone put them on the same level of discrimination.

Being fair, all he said was that they are similar because they are both forms of discrimination. At no point did he really compare the significance of their history or pass judgement as to which is the worse.

which means ?

So what if it's unnatural though? We've evolved and developed from simplistic creatures who act on their primal instincts (cavemen?) to being capable of thought, reasoning and doing something which goes against our genes. I think quite a few things that humans do nowadays can be described as unnatural because they're going against what our genes says we should (altruism maybe?). No point in saying homosexuality is 'wrong' because it's unnatural because then so many things that we do today can be classified as 'wrong' as well.

Also, I think there's been studies on homosexuality and it seems that the hypothalamuses (part of the brain) of homosexuals are larger than heterosexuals, so it's not a 'choice' whether they're gay or not.

Why's that then, Dave?

well said, it is a choice

There are gay monkeys.

so? are you saying they do not have enough brain cells to choose whether to do something or not?

If you are not actually on the WUM you must be one of the most stupid people to post on this forum.

Have you ever met someone who is gay?

There are gay monkeys.

so? are you saying they do not have enough brain cells to choose whether to do something or not?

If you are not actually on the WUM you must be one of the most stupid people to post on this forum.

Have you ever met someone who is gay?

Stupid people posting on this forum, now there is a surprise!

Nobby: What is it that you think the gay people choose?

Do they choose to be or not to be attracted to people of the same sex or do you mean that they choose if they act on that attraction or not?

If it´s the latter, do you feel they refrain from homosexuality and if so why? So to not upset you or because it is a sin or just what is the problem?

And please dont give me that "Because it´s not natural" shit.

There are gay monkeys.

Nobby mate, you forget that I know you're a WUM, so I won't bite.

Nice try though. :thup:

There are gay monkeys.

Nobby mate, you forget that I know you're a WUM, so I won't bite.

Nice try though. :thup:

:lol: