Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Ludicrous decision. Unless he couldn't walk, why else take him off? They've nothing else to play for, and he's their best player and biggest goal threat.

His replacement just scored though tbf. :lol:

I missed the game from half time to the last 10 minutes of extra time cos I was on a flight. I understand Torres went off with a hamstring but how come Crouch didn't come on? Just who was playing up front for the final 10 other than Hyppia?

The Liverpool squad should be f****** furious about his pre match comments about Drogba now

Missed that. What did he say?

He called Drogba a diving cheat basically.

Could this be the end of the Rafaloution? Here's hoping!  :lol:

I've got mixed feelings. They'll never get near the league for as long as the fat waiter is in charge.

On the other hand, they'll probably go back to being shit in the Champions League when he goes.

Guest alex

Obviously not all Liverpool fans are like this but you can just imagine the arrogant pricks who would have been gloating had Liverpool gone through. Unlucky :razz:

Guest toonlass

The thought of all those scousers unable to rob any houses last night for crying into their beers has made my week. I say keep Benitez as manager. Keep the scousers trophyless for as long as possible. Stroke of genius by Benitez to take off Torres. Wonder when the minutes silence will be held at Anfield for the trophyless season?

I'd still like to hear from someone who saw the game about who played up front when Torres went off (was it in extra time?) and why Crouch didn't come on, leaving Hyppia as Liverpool's main 'threat' during the late scramble for a third goal.