Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Liverpool have been hiring foreign managers for the last few years now. With their lack of recent success surely they are in the best place to hire a young English manager with potential and make a stand. Or even an experienced English manager. Whatever happened to the Anfied boot room?

Liverpool have been hiring foreign managers for the last few years now. With their lack of recent success surely they are in the best place to hire a young English manager with potential and make a stand. Or even an experienced English manager. Whatever happened to the Anfied boot room?

Souness had it knocked down iirc.

About the best thing he's ever done tbh. :)

Wasn't Roy Evans a boot room product too? So not Souness. Houllier was the one to close it, I think.

Yup. He brought in Phil Thompson, and Rafa Sammy Lee, and with that being what was left of the Boot Room, there's your reason why it closed, too.

Souness is the one who fucked it all up, of course. Practically destroyed a dynasty. Like the fucking Scorpion King from the Mummy, him.

Wasn't Roy Evans a boot room product too? So not Souness. Houllier was the one to close it, I think.

Yup. He brought in Phil Thompson, and Rafa Sammy Lee, and with that being what was left of the Boot Room, there's your reason why it closed, too.

Souness is the one who fucked it all up, of course. Practically destroyed a dynasty. Like the fucking Scorpion King from the Mummy, him.

How long do you think Benny will last?

I think he'll be off in the summer, unfortunately. Juve might not wait that long, but I'm sure he'll have several offers, and I think he's just about had enough of Hicks and Gillett.

Rafa going would be perfect for Juve n Hicks/Gillett as Juve will have to fork out the compensation. I can't see anything materializing tbh.

Souness is the one who f***ed it all up, of course. Practically destroyed a dynasty. Like the f***ing Scorpion King from the Mummy, him.

I think he'll be off in the summer, unfortunately. Juve might not wait that long, but I'm sure he'll have several offers, and I think he's just about had enough of Hicks and Gillett.

"unfortunately" :lol:

Benitez hasn't half done a job on you lot, turning his own shortcomings into a stick to beat the Americans with.

Souness is the one who f***ed it all up, of course. Practically destroyed a dynasty. Like the f***ing Scorpion King from the Mummy, him.

Benitez hasn't half done a job on you lot, turning his own shortcomings into a stick to beat the Americans with.

I've said it a million times now but last year was the closest they've come to winning the league in my living memory. He also won the Champions league. How Everton would hate to have a manager that shit...

I've said it a million times now but last year was the closest they've come to winning the league in my living memory. He also won the Champions league. How Everton would hate to have a manager that shit...

:fishing:

:lol:

50/50 jest/truth.

I think the criticism on him is way OTT personally. They've been poor this season and his transfer record is very poor overall (although Torres is one of the best signings in the last 5 years) but Liverpool have never been a title threat in my or your lifetime really and he nearly got it going last year.

They've still never been a title threat at the end of the day though. And all on a net spend bigger than any other manager since he came here.

Long live the rafalution.

True, but they haven't been for so long I'd give him a bit of credit for at least getting them close. Torres is the best player I've ever seen play for them too. He does seem a bit crackers with his transfers to say the least though.

Sammy Lee's stint at Bolton was one of the scariest managerial tenures I have ever witnessed. I'm pretty sure he could relegate Manchester United.

:lol:

It was unbelievably entertaining. Just so hilarious.

:clap: