Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest Micktoon

Shite, simple as. Movement, support, non fucking existent. Every fucking one of them should donate this weeks pay to charity. fucking dreadful. Not one fucking player can hold thier head up after that. I.m so pissed off I cant fucking  put it into fucking words. Overpaid bunch off fucking twats

Poor,poor stuff !!! Amoebi cannot head a ball to save himself and the midfield simply is not working.  No width and could be balls up the set plays any more than we did ? Alan Smith is not a midfielder and no-one could pass a ball to another Toon player.  Could have played all night and still would not have scored. Sam needs to seriously rethink our midfield as the long ball will not work with who we have up front.

We seriously need Zog on the left wing and Milner on the right wing...We are NOT creating any good crossing chances...Martins should have been in for the beginning instead of that SH*T Ameobi...

Guest newcastle4life

>:( Rubbish long week of thinking about the result hate it when the team loses but this isnt a normal lose for me hopefully its put right by the team starting next game.

Some folk need to have a serious word with themselves!  :lol:

I understand the frustration but this isn't the last game we'll lose this season people. We aren't Brazil. We need to strengthen in key areas. We'll lose more games.

Now shut the fuck up and get behind your team. Support them and come back down to Earth. FFS!

5 games gone, Allardyce surely has to see now that Geremi-Butt-Smith on the pitch at the same time DOESN'T WORK - fucking get over it!

We missed some real edge and pace in midfield tonight, Smith cannot play there and Owen should never have been taken off. We threw that game away ourselves - easy 3 points down the drain.

Tin hat on time here. im probably going to be crucified for what i say here but who gives a fuck.That performance was totally and utterly unacceptable, outfought outpassed and out thought by a team who in all fairness are nailed on to finish bottom of the league. Not once could we do anything simple like make a square pass or play the ball out wide. after watching all the games so far this season we have been clueless in all of them playing boring ugly through the middle football ( we were warned by a lot of bolton fans on here and theres us thinking they were just bitter, welcome to there world  under Allardyce)

Nicky Butt had possibly his worst game for the club and thats saying something after the shambolic display he put in against Man U at cardiff, our 2 centre halves were terrorised and terrified by an ex roofer from tow law and Kenny Miller...kenny miller for fucks sake what on earth is Fernando Torres going to do. Our goalkeeping situation is a worry after seeing sams interview it doesnt look like shay is going to get back in which is a crying shame as Harper is nothing short of a pub goalie, his positional sense is absolutely shocking ( too many people on here up the guys arse face it lads he is shite)

How can our players have such inablity to deliver a cross or a corner or deliver a free kick into a dangerous area, tonights set pieces were nothing short of a total disgrace, we gave away the best set pice taker and deliverer of a ball at the club ....nice one sam..we have no width everything is through the middle too crowded and sloppy...

One last thing we slated scott parker last year for his total inabilities in midfield now we have another captain in the same mould...and how shite is Shola when will people accept that he is just not good enough to be a premier league player

Rant over im now going to get extremely drunk and fall asleep and not bother reading the shite in the papers tomorrow

Knee jerk and ive got my tin hat on

Guest Micktoon

I understand the frustration but this isn't the last game we'll lose this season people. We aren't Brazil. We need to strengthen in key areas. We'll lose more games.

Now shut the fuck up and get behind your team. Support them and come back down to Earth. FFS!

Go get fucked

On the bright side, Rozenhal is a fucking amazing player.

Still think he's class, myself.

That was what I was saying.

I know.

He's good, but today showed that he isn't up to the Premier League tempo...yet.

Guest Novocastrian

Im honestly considering taking a loan from the bank and put myself bankrupt and buy Ameobi and god know what i would do.

And i know it isn't just him whos been s*** today. Almost all of the players were well below PL quality today. And i cannot understand some of Big Sams decisions this time..

Northern Rock are doing good loans, so I hear.

Guest Geordiesned

Some of the doom and gloom spouted in this thread is unnecessary mind, yes we lost (to a team who where always going to fight) but it's only 5 games in with a team who are still learning to play together ffs.

I think the big worry that we everyone has got is that we've seen it all before; a team lacking in creativity and width who rely on long balls up to a striker who couldn't trap a bag of cement and long throw ins into the box. All we were missing tonight were white strips with Reebok on the front.

Guest eyeball_tickler

smith really is just parker wearing lipstick and ameobi was piss poor as usual.

Parker was a better tackler.

looks that way, smith has 4 yellow cards in his last 4 games

Guest optimistic nit

I would like to make the following statements.

2) This was the first game played by Rozehnal and Cacapa in which the tempo was very high. They didn't look  comfortable. For this game, the experience of Taylor and Faye might have been better.

taylor was at least as bad as cacapa, if not worse, and roz was better than both.

Guest NUFCGator

On the bright side, Rozenhal is a fucking amazing player.

Still think he's class, myself.

I'd agree, he's a center back, not a striker. He had a woeful miss today but it's not as if he trains all day on how to take a shot on the volley. I'd rather he keep solid defense at the back and have no fucking clue how to shoot on goal. That's what our midfield and forwards are supposed to be doing and clearly aren't.

Tin hat on time here. im probably going to be crucified for what i say here but who gives a fuck.That performance was totally and utterly unacceptable, outfought outpassed and out thought by a team who in all fairness are nailed on to finish bottom of the league. Not once could we do anything simple like make a square pass or play the ball out wide. after watching all the games so far this season we have been clueless in all of them playing boring ugly through the middle football ( we were warned by a lot of bolton fans on here and theres us thinking they were just bitter, welcome to there world  under Allardyce)

Nicky Butt had possibly his worst game for the club and thats saying something after the shambolic display he put in against Man U at cardiff, our 2 centre halves were terrorised and terrified by an ex roofer from tow law and Kenny Miller...kenny miller for fucks sake what on earth is Fernando Torres going to do. Our goalkeeping situation is a worry after seeing sams interview it doesnt look like shay is going to get back in which is a crying shame as Harper is nothing short of a pub goalie, his positional sense is absolutely shocking ( too many people on here up the guys arse face it lads he is shite)

How can our players have such inablity to deliver a cross or a corner or deliver a free kick into a dangerous area, tonights set pieces were nothing short of a total disgrace, we gave away the best set pice taker and deliverer of a ball at the club ....nice one sam..we have no width everything is through the middle too crowded and sloppy...

One last thing we slated scott parker last year for his total inabilities in midfield now we have another captain in the same mould...and how shite is Shola when will people accept that he is just not good enough to be a premier league player

Rant over im now going to get extremely drunk and fall asleep and not bother reading the shite in the papers tomorrow

Knee jerk and ive got my tin hat on

No need for a tin hat mate.

Now shut the f*** up and get behind your team. Support them and come back down to Earth. FFS!

Tell me who the hell has demanded us to be Brazil? My unborn future child could have passed the ball better today than most of our players.

Of course we are behind the team (i am)