Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

god, i never saw myself hoping for a draw to Derby  >:(

Why can we have beaten them 6-0? Its not fair  :weep:

Taken your shoes off yet..?

Ahh.. nope : (

Lol, i was hoping by saying that, we'd get a goal : /

Guest Brazilianbob

Even a draw is a failure to my mind.  These are the games we simply must win or we can forget all about Europe period!

The buck for this performance stops firmly at the feet of Mr Negative, Sam Allardyce, and if he starts making excuses ala Souness/Roeder, he can go now.  I never rated him as a manager before and he has yet to convince me now.

We should be losing by 3 or 4 goals, and would be if we were playing a decent side.

Guest NUFCGator

After this game I'm giving up on Newcastle and supporting Derby. Much brighter future. Top 4 and Champions League next season, mark my words.

Guest toontoon

After this game I'm giving up on Newcastle and supporting Derby. Much brighter future. Top 4 and Champions League next season, mark my words.

:lol:

Even a draw is a failure to my mind.  These are the games we simply must win or we can forget all about Europe period!

The buck for this performance stops firmly at the feet of Mr Negative, Sam Allardyce, and if he starts making excuses ala Souness/Roeder, he can go now.  I never rated him as a manager before and he has yet to convince me now.

We should be losing by 3 or 4 goals, and would be if we were playing a decent side.

:suicide:

:lol: The post you went too far.

I don't know about you guys but we absolutely have to play a 4-3-3 for me. I hate the way we look so vulnerable defensively when we have played this way (4-4-2). It's going to be especially hard for us to play well away from home in a 4-4-2.

We could've gotten quite an interesting position in the table today... but hey, its Newcastle, nothing interesting happens to us, not even a little surge like Man City are having  :crazy2:

Been a bloody awful sporting weekend: England Cricketers humilated yet again by Aussies then throw away a winning position against SA, England rugby embarrasent against SA, McLaren dumped guilty in Spygate and Hamilton totally outclassed by Alonso again and now this.... Derby fcking county FFS, it's not like we've been unlucky, we throughly deserve to loose this.

Guest Novocastrian

I don't know about you guys but we absolutely have to play a 4-3-3 for me. I hate the way we look so vulnerable defensively when we have played this way. It's going to be especially hard for us to play well away from home in a 4-4-2.

We need to play our best players in their proper positions. It doesn't matter what formation you play if your players just hoof it forward to no-one in particular.