Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Crap performance.. Should of had a pen, yes it could of changed the game but in the end we deserved to loose, simple as, hopefully Allardyce and the team learn from this and we move on.

Dissapointed but it's not the end of the world.

Since when haven't we been charity cases to shite teams? Hardly surprising,

How the fuck are you supposed to get some sleep this night after this shit shit shit performance. NEVER EVER BEEN this frustrated in my hole life. Sloppy misstakes every fucking second!! nöojiguvgypuioöbhåoäiphj p9yifuitujfduc ithujbfuy itc 6ui fuck

Guest Brazilianbob

That should have been 5-0 to Derby.  What a load of utter sh*te by NUFC.  If this is our first defeat under Allardyce, it certainly won't be the last if he keeps putting out crappy teams  and tactics like this.  He has made the same mistake of all the other NUFC managers that have gone before him, he has tried to play defensively and the fans won't stand for that if we keep losing or drawing against sides we should be beating.

Guest NUFCGator

This looks exactly how we played against Birmingham last season. Couldn't do a damn thing and if Derby's finishing was half of Birmingham's on that day we'd be down by just as much. Feels just as disappointing though and an honest waste of my afternoon watching this shit. All that's left now is to see how Allardyce learns from the mistakes made today and changes up the team next week. If he doesn't make changes though I don't see much hope for us in the future against better sides.

Guest Geordiesned

I thought we were bad in the first half but that second half performance was fucking woeful!

On a seperate note, does anybody know who Derby striker Steve Howard supports?

And that is it!! What a poor display... What are we going to do  >:(

Languish in mid-table, would be my guess.

One of Barton or Emre needs to be insanely good if we're to be anything better than that this year, baed on what we've done thus far with the current players.

Some of the doom and gloom spouted in this thread is unnecessary mind, yes we lost (to a team who where always going to fight) but it's only 5 games in with a team who are still learning to play together ffs.