Look out! little mickey's back just in time for England! Will he return fit?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Knightrider

You like ameobi.

:coolsmiley:

You shouldn't even be allowed to join in a conversation about football.

Myth. Just because I defend him against some of the more idiotic comments which you've had quite a monopoly on where said player and other players are concerned, doesn't mean I rate the player or want him in my starting 11. Good squad player though.

I hope he goes and is a huge success because he's too good a player to play with the grunts we have at the Toon.

Have some f****** pride in your team and club man. Pathetic attitude.

I don't especially agree with Sniffer, but i'd probably pin that label on those who want rid of the only world class player we've signed since Shearer '96.

The same player who has started 17 games in 2 seasons and 2 months.

Woodgate (world class imo) started more games than that, and he was here for 1.5 seasons.

As I said, you can buy a lot of grunts for 15 mill.

The whole Sam only buys/plays grunt players thing is so boring ... these are the players we needed first and foremost to strengthen our team which was way too soft. It was just a coincidence that our more talented players were injured at the start of te season too.

Let's see what type of players he brings in during the January window and next summer why don't we.

I hope he goes and is a huge success because he's too good a player to play with the grunts we have at the Toon.

Have some f****** pride in your team and club man. Pathetic attitude.

I don't especially agree with Sniffer, but i'd probably pin that label on those who want rid of the only world class player we've signed since Shearer '96.

The same player who has started 17 games in 2 seasons and 2 months.

Woodgate (world class imo) started more games than that, and he was here for 1.5 seasons.

I think i'm up for giving him another season and, most likely, watching him bang in 15+ goals for us. If he's still in and out the team and not worth his wages, just let him go next year. Someone will always sign Michael Owen.

You like ameobi.

:coolsmiley:

You shouldn't even be allowed to join in a conversation about football.

Myth. Just because I defend him against some of the more idiotic comments which you've had quite a monopoly on where said player and other players are concerned, doesn't mean I rate the player or want him in my starting 11. Good squad player though.

Why are you biting? Cant you see he is just winding you up?

Guest Sniffer

Boring...exactly. That's the type of football fat sam played at Bolton and the reason most men there would rather go shopping on a Saturday afternoon there. He has no imagination and IMO, he won't buy players capable of challenging the top four even if he stayed for 20 years.

And that's exactly what he's doing here.  The difference is we'll still pack in 50,000 to watch shite and wait for the next manager.

Boring...exactly. That's the type of football fat sam played at Bolton and the reason most men there would rather go shopping on a Saturday afternoon there. He has no imagination and IMO, he won't buy players capable of challenging the top four even if he stayed for 20 years.

And that's exactly what he's doing here.  The difference is we'll still pack in 50,000 to watch shite and wait for the next manager.

TALK ABOUT A WIND UP

And that's exactly what he's doing here.  The difference is we'll still pack in 50,000 to watch s**** and wait for the next manager.

TALK ABOUT A WIND UP

is that a record,he's on here just a few days and already people are treating him as a joke.almost,dare i say it,vicesque ?

I'd also like to point out with regards to owen getting booed, when he was warming up he got a big clap and no boos, so that suggests to me the few boos at the substitution were for martins going off

But does Owen realise that?

I'd also like to point out with regards to owen getting booed, when he was warming up he got a big clap and no boos, so that suggests to me the few boos at the substitution were for martins going off

Does it keep him up at night, tossing and turning on his bed made of money?

Of course he does, but that doesn't sell newspapers

Well done to the person who wrote the "Taking the Michael" article on the front page, but it doesnt really bring anything to the arguement that hasnt been said many times before. The criticism of Viduka is particularly silly.

i think he'll play 90 mins in both england games, and then will have to sit out spurs and/or reading because of some sort of niggle.

As long as he doesnt pick up a major injury, then thats fine by me, since Smith + Martins with Owen on the bench for another game or two wont do any harm.

i think he'll play 90 mins in both england games, and then will have to sit out spurs and/or reading because of some sort of niggle.

As long as he doesnt pick up a major injury, then thats fine by me, since Smith + Martins with Owen on the bench for another game or two wont do any harm.

Disagree, Villa, City and Spurs are key games for us this season, Owen already missed City, i think he missed Villa aswell and if he missed Spurs id be furious.

I can see it now:

Owen starts v Spurs and the papers play the "Big Hypocrite Sam puts Owen through 90 minutes after heroics for England"

Owen on the bench v Spurs and the papers play "Big Sam delivered the ultimate snub for England hero Owen by refusing to pick him in last nights big match".