Would you want Mourinho here?

stozo

Now I'm not criticizing Allardyce here but he is not in the same league as Mourinho so surely it would make sense to atleast ask Mourinho if he would come here. I for one think he would make a hell of a difference to us both short and long term.

My question is if it meant sacking Allardyce to get Mourinho would you do it?

There is no doubt whatsoever that I would want to have him here,even before the time he join Chelsea,I thought he was a great manager and it would be great to have him here.But Chelsea got him first,and we got Souness instead.Anyway,I dont think Big Sam will be leaving anytime soon,but he still have my support though.

He would undoubtedly be successful here, although it would look really bad to sack yet another manager- surely Ashley/Mort would want to show some desire for stability rather than chopping and changing like under Shepherd.

I can't work out though what Jose will do now though - never going to be Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal manager...Real Madrid is doubtful but anything can happen with those lunatics, Barcelona I guess is possible if Rijkaard messes things up. There just seem to be no obvious vacancies or managers who are doing badly at big clubs, although that will no doubt change in a few months time.

Now I'm not criticizing Allardyce here but he is not in the same league as Mourinho so surely it would make sense to atleast ask Mourinho if he would come here. I for one think he would make a hell of a difference to us both short and long term.

How idiotic.

Lets just ask one of the best managers in Europe behind Allardyce's back if they want to come here, and when rejected, it would just get leaked in the press, Allardyce would be undermined and very pissed off, and we get left with Peter Reid in charge.

Guest Bramble OG

How idiotic.

Lets just ask one of the best managers in Europe behind Allardyce's back if they want to come here, and when rejected, it would just get leaked in the press, Allardyce would be undermined and very pissed off, and we get left with Peter Reid in charge.

Exactly, did we not learn our lesson when doing these kind of things when Robson was in charge?, Talk of new managers is crazy Big sams been here probs less than 100 days and people are moaning that were not instantly a top 4 team - no wonder other clubs fans see us as a joke.