Left Wing Head Ache

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right basically lets decide on the basis both players are performing and are on top form. Would you rather an on form Duff or on form Zog? It might seem like a pointless poll but it will be a real problem when Duff returns. We all know Duff on form will be class, but so would Zog, maybe not as class as Duff, but Zog is a young player, maybe he deserves to edge it ahead of Duff simply because he can learn, grow in confidence and become a better player for the future. Im undecided, i want Zog for the reasons ive just said, but i also want Duff because on form he is quality and he is Irish of course so kinda biased for my country aswell.

Thoughts?

Not really interested whatsoever in what Duff can or could do. Second choice.

Knew Zog would prove his quality again given a fair chance, after last year's freezeout. Just want to strangle that twat Roeder.

If Duff returns and plays to his real ability he should be used on the right with Zog on the left, swapping over as they see fit during play.

Milner, although erratic, can beat his man. Milner, although erratic, can put in a good cross. Milner can shoot, and score, n'all.

Duff can do jack shit.

I keep forgetting he plays for us.

If Duff returns and plays to his real ability he should be used on the right with Zog on the left, swapping over as they see fit during play.

Milner, although erratic, can beat his man. Milner, although erratic, can put in a good cross. Milner can shoot, and score, n'all.

Duff can do jack shit.

FFS you cant be serious

Duff can do jack shit.

When Duff is on form and is playing to the best of his ability he is twice the player Milner is.

Duff can do jack shit.

Duff showed he has ability at home against Alkmaar, away against West ham, and in numerous Blackburn and Chelsea games.

Don't judge him until we see him feature with good team mates and a good manager.

Duff can do jack shit.

When Duff is on form and is playing to the best of his ability he is twice the player Milner is.

Although I have hope Allardyce can turn it around for him Duff on form is a long time ago.

Zog. Hard to imagine an on form Duff. In addition, I think there's a question mark over whether today's on form Duff is as good as the on form Duff of three or four years ago. If Allardyce can work wonders, then fair enough, but I generally discount him from my thinking, as I did Dyer.

Was fucking shite last season, he wasn't on 'top form' - ever. What is this top form, btw? Season 04/05? He's been on the downfall since then, was God awful last season, is a year older, is a major injury worse off, blah blah. Plus, not only is he shite, he acts like a wanker on the pitch.

Not a player i hold hope out for.

Ive just been thinking about our midfield:

Milner

Geremi

Barton

Emre

Smith

Butt

N'Zogbia

Duff

There are 2 midfields there, looks like the left wing wont be the only headache when everyone is fit. Is that a good or bad thing?

Duff can do jack shit.

Duff showed he has ability at home against Alkmaar, away against West ham, and in numerous Blackburn and Chelsea games.

Don't judge him until we see him feature with good team mates and a good manager.

Was good against Zulte Waregem n'all. Oh, i'm convinced!

He might be a decent player for the squad, because there's experience there and there was once quality there which might pop up every so often, but i can't see him ever (rightfully) being a regular in our team; and i'll be pissed off to hell if he comes in and hinders the development of Milner and N'Zogbia again.

Btw, wtf did he do against Alkmaar?

Duff can do jack shit.

Was good against Zulte Waregem n'all. Oh, i'm convinced!

He might be a decent player for the squad, because there's experience there and there was once quality there which might pop up every so often, but i can't see him ever (rightfully) being a regular in our team; and i'll be pissed off to hell if he comes in and hinders the development of Milner and N'Zogbia again.

Btw, wtf did he do against Alkmaar?

should still be given a chance, acting as if he's 35 and past it ffs.. he's 27 and competition for places will do nothing but good for the pair.

if he reclaims his form, or at least most of it- he'll be an immense addition to the squad; his crossing and general passing game is better than that of milner.

Was fucking shite last season, he wasn't on 'top form' - ever. What is this top form, btw? Season 04/05? He's been on the downfall since then, was God awful last season, is a year older, is a major injury worse off, blah blah. Plus, not only is he shite, he acts like a wanker on the pitch.

As I know you hate Duff I realised you were on about him, but of course you could have been on about Zog at the start of your post.

As for your second last sentence...how exactly does he "act like a wanker on the pitch?"

Have you been drinking something you shouldn't have been?

"Acts like a wanker" is about his constant pen claims for example. Like when he flicks the ball into the opposition's chest and flails and throws his arms around asking for a penalty about 5 times a game... actually it is a very annoying habit of his.

As I know you hate Duff I realised you were on about him, but of course you could have been on about Zog at the start of your post.

As for your second last sentence...how exactly does he "act like a wanker on the pitch?"

Have you been drinking something you shouldn't have been?

Differences N'Zogbia as follows:

He was 19.

He had lost his father.

He was in a foreign country.

He had suffered gross mismanagement.

He was constantly being kept out of the team by someone rubbish.

He had previously been an exceptional performer for the team.

There's reasons off the top of my head.

I don't 'hate' Duff, i just think he's shit. ;) He might be a decent member of the squad - never a first teamer though, unless N'Zogbia/Milner suffer injuries or a really bad run of form.

And he acts like a great jessie on the pitch. He playacted, and when losing the ball, stood up screaming and waving his arms at the referee, rather than trying to win the ball back.

I'm content with him being a member of the squad, like i said earlier - because there's experience and a quality deep in the midst of him somewhere. I don't 'hate' him ffs. There's nothing in that post you quoted of mine that was severely out of place.