Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Guest the_guv_nor

Hundreds of texts on Century Radio saying Ameobi should never play for us again :lol:

...and these people are watching the game from where?

I think they let mobile phones into grounds.

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people travel there and text Century. I know I do it all the time at the match  :idiot2:

tbf you dont even have to be watching to work out that shola is playing shite!

Hundreds of texts on Century Radio saying Ameobi should never play for us again :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people travel there and text Century. I know I do it all the time at the match  :idiot2:

You seem to get very defensive about Shola yet slag off Milner for not being good enough :lol:

Not defensive about Ameobi at all. Just about morons who don't go to the match and see what happens but are all to willing to pass comment. Sound familiar?

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people travel there and text Century. I know I do it all the time at the match  :idiot2:

You seem to get very defensive about Shola yet slag off Milner for not being good enough :lol:

Not defensive about Ameobi at all. Just about morons who don't go to the match and see what happens but are all to willing to pass comment. Sound familiar?

They are most likely right though on this occassion

Inclined to agree with your original insinuation, its not like you can talk for everyone who goes to away games though. That said, the majority will be exiled mags there anyway so i suspect that a number of mongs are listening in and texting about Shola.

Roeder trying to put pressure on Sam. Claims the season will be a failure if we don't finish in the top six.

Thats what we should be aiming for IMO

Aiming for yes, but to say that if we finish 8th for example is a failure is ridiculous and simply ignorant... no surprises I guess coming from Roeder's mouth. What a fucking tosser.

He says from his laptop at the Emirates....

He says from his laptop at the Emirates....

:giggle: