Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Guest optimistic nit

This game kills of that long topic on why newcastle can finish above Arsenal we are millions of miles apart

its still 0-0. we're missing players, they are missing players. this game illistrates why henry is going to be missed so much, cause they cannot finish.

This game kills of that long topic on why newcastle can finish above Arsenal we are millions of miles apart

At 0-0 at the emirates  :lol:

Think that one died quite quickly anyway. 

6 games into the season yeh it's all sorted already. [Parky/]

I really wanted Shola to shine under Sam, we should of accepted Boro's offer when we had the chance.

Who knows they might come back in for him in January.

Fingers crossed he can make an impact while Owen's out, but he's even worse coming off the bench, never seems to get into the game when he does so.

Yeah, my feelings exactly. Looks like it's just not going to happen. He's never going to get enough games to prove himself, and it's probably best for all concerned if he leaves.

Aye, shame, its never nice to cut loose an academy lad. Still baffles me why we didn't put him in surgery quicker and tell Chopra he was 3rd choice when Shearer retired. Chopra's no £5m player, but he can at least score goals.

Why are you browsing a forum you detest so much, Pie? I don't get it.

He isn't one of those "seen what those mongs on N-O are saying now...." despite spending plenty of time on here types is he?

:lol:

You could always ask me rather than him Jon? A fairly weak and juvenile attempt to find a friend in a debate tbh

As it happens, there are some people who go to games and make informed decisions from seeing what happens in the build up, on and off the ball etc. Some don't but dream they have. That was the point of asking where these texters have seen his performance. A fair point I thought. I tend to make my own mind up rather than rely on the opinion of a commentator on radio or Andy Gray on telly etc. It's something you may wish to try sometime. This is handy to keep up with the score while i work though. Hope thats ok with you.

its still 0-0. we're missing players, they are missing players. this game illistrates why henry is going to be missed so much, cause they cannot finish.

Have you seen Arsenal at all this season?

Fingers crossed he (Shola )can make an impact ...

I wish people would just give up all hope already as far as he's concerned.

I'll give up when he's gone. I'd rather him go asap, but while he's here, there's hope, even just a smidgen.

Why are you browsing a forum you detest so much, Pie? I don't get it.

He isn't one of those "seen what those mongs on N-O are saying now...." despite spending plenty of time on here types is he?

You could always ask me rather than him Jon? A fairly weak and juvenile attempt to find a friend in a debate tbh

As it happens, there are some people who go to games and make informed decisions from seeing what happens in the build up, on and off the ball etc. Some don't but dream they have. That was the point of asking where these texters have seen his performance. A fair point I thought. I tend to make my own mind up rather than rely on the opinion of a commentator on radio or Andy Gray on telly etc. It's something you may wish to try sometime. This is handy to keep up with the score while i work though. Hope thats ok with you.

Do you post on Skunkers?

At 0-0 at the emirates  :lol:

Think that one died quite quickly anyway. 

6 games into the season yeh it's all sorted already. [Parky/]

More to do with their form than ours on that question.