Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Why are you browsing a forum you detest so much, Pie? I don't get it.

He isn't one of those "seen what those mongs on N-O are saying now...." despite spending plenty of time on here types is he?

:lol:

You could always ask me rather than him Jon? A fairly weak and juvenile attempt to find a friend in a debate tbh

As it happens, there are some people who go to games and make informed decisions from seeing what happens in the build up, on and off the ball etc. Some don't but dream they have. That was the point of asking where these texters have seen his performance. A fair point I thought. I tend to make my own mind up rather than rely on the opinion of a commentator on radio or Andy Gray on telly etc. It's something you may wish to try sometime. This is handy to keep up with the score while i work though. Hope thats ok with you.

:lol:

Do you post on Skunkers?

You're doing that smiley thing you do when you have nowt else to say Jon. No I don't post on skunkers.

Really? You're as boring as one of them anyway.

Especially as this is about people texting a radio station.  :lol:

Nice weather over there?

Here's some advice...

Take your pathetic wind up s*** elsewhere. In other words, f*** off.

Such abuse HTL. What next? Offering me out? Seems your good at that. The lad relied, very politely. I appreciate your concern though.

Oh well, another cup looks down the pan. Sack the board.

Why the hell did we have to get Arsenal for goodness sake?

Poor Martins ... absolutely heartbraking.

I wish someonelse would miss these and not him. So upsetting.

Someone like Shola??

Weve been shite, and Oba has missed the 2 best chances of the match. Also missed an empty net on Sunday, jesus.

I know we have to beat the best teams to win things blah blah blah, but why couldn't we get Morecambe at home?

We've got bad luck in the competition.

Anyway, full concentration on the league until at least January.

Less games, more focus, its not a totally bad thing. At least Given is back, another game for a couple others bedding in, and what sounds like some decent defending and almost surviving.