Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Why are you browsing a forum you detest so much, Pie? I don't get it.

He isn't one of those "seen what those mongs on N-O are saying now...." despite spending plenty of time on here types is he?

:lol:

You could always ask me rather than him Jon? A fairly weak and juvenile attempt to find a friend in a debate tbh

As it happens, there are some people who go to games and make informed decisions from seeing what happens in the build up, on and off the ball etc. Some don't but dream they have. That was the point of asking where these texters have seen his performance. A fair point I thought. I tend to make my own mind up rather than rely on the opinion of a commentator on radio or Andy Gray on telly etc. It's something you may wish to try sometime. This is handy to keep up with the score while i work though. Hope thats ok with you.

Do you post on Skunkers?

You're doing that smiley thing you do when you have nowt else to say Jon. No I don't post on skunkers.

Yes you are correct :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

This game kills of that long topic on why newcastle can finish above Arsenal we are millions of miles apart

its still 0-0. we're missing players, they are missing players. this game illistrates why henry is going to be missed so much, cause they cannot finish.

Is this a joke?

Henry?

Have you seen how many they've scored this season and they are missing Van Persie and Adebayor tongiht. Nowt to do with Henry mate.

so you are saying that they won't miss henry? :lol:

lets wait till 38 games before we start saying that adebayor can replace henry, because i'm not convinced he will be able to consistantly score.

He isn't one of those "seen what those mongs on N-O are saying now...." despite spending plenty of time on here types is he?

You could always ask me rather than him Jon? A fairly weak and juvenile attempt to find a friend in a debate tbh

As it happens, there are some people who go to games and make informed decisions from seeing what happens in the build up, on and off the ball etc. Some don't but dream they have. That was the point of asking where these texters have seen his performance. A fair point I thought. I tend to make my own mind up rather than rely on the opinion of a commentator on radio or Andy Gray on telly etc. It's something you may wish to try sometime. This is handy to keep up with the score while i work though. Hope thats ok with you.

Do you post on Skunkers?

You're doing that smiley thing you do when you have nowt else to say Jon. No I don't post on skunkers.

Really? You're as boring as one of them anyway.

Especially as this is about people texting a radio station.  :lol:

Seems Martins is having one of those matches where when he doesn't score, he does f*** all.

The ball hasnt been up that end much though. Can't really blame him. On the counter attack though he can always create a chance for himself. Good player to have on in a game like this.

This game kills of that long topic on why newcastle can finish above Arsenal we are millions of miles apart

its still 0-0. we're missing players, they are missing players. this game illistrates why henry is going to be missed so much, cause they cannot finish.

Have you seen Arsenal at all this season?

:lol: how is arsenals performance in other games this season relivent in any way? :lol:

Highlighted the bit I disagree with for you.  All teams have games where they struggle to score.  You've suggested that Arsenal will miss Henry finishing all their chances.  You did say "henry is going to be missed so much, cause they cannot finish" so I assumed you were talking about a wider range of games than just tonight?!

Do you post on Skunkers?

Yes you are correct :lol:

I know, no need to reply. Now get back to the well informed non-attender postion you do with such authority   :lol: (just for you)

It would be nice if these jokers could inform us of the formation we are currently playing!

Five Live just obliged. :lol:

Typical ... I'm listening on Newcastle World  >:(

What' s the formation then? 

Still 4-5-1 according to them.

Do you post on Skunkers?

Nice weather over there?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

It would be nice if these jokers could inform us of the formation we are currently playing!

Zogbia        Smith        Martins

Emre  Butt    Faye

I guess....

Do you post on Skunkers?

Nice weather over there?

Are you seriously picking a fight with him because he doesn't live in the North East?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Still 4-5-1 according to them.

Wasnt Smith pushed up in the attack?