Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Despite what people say about Arsenals kids, it does say a lot about how much ground we have to make up. Their kids are good but our first team is adequate at best. Too many passengers and grafters and nowhere near enough guile. That people here jizz about the mediocrity that is James Milner sums up how much ground we have to make up.

Despite what people say about Arsenals kids, it does say a lot about how much ground we have to make up. Their kids are good but our first team is adequate at best. Too many passengers and grafters and nowhere near enough guile. That people here jizz about the mediocrity that is James Milner sums up how much ground we have to make up.

Shola was shit tonight though.

Martins is having another good game, I see.  Defo should be starting him ahead of Owen when they're both fit.

helpful

:lol: Short of getting on the pitch, there's not a lot I can do to help mate.  It's the internet.

Martins is having another good game, I see.  Defo should be starting him ahead of Owen when they're both fit.

helpful

:lol: Short of getting on the pitch, there's not a lot I can do to help mate.  It's the internet.

:laugh:

helpful

You on the pitch? As what a fucking streaker?  :lol:

Knew we'd get found out by a good side!

The depressing thing is it's a f****** reserve side! 

f****** s**** the lot of them

You are a right ass hat tbh mate.

Yeah say it to my face cunt i'd fucking rip you're's off!

:lol:

Should have been 5-0.

Going nowhere this season i'm afraid.

team full of players earning £20k/week each, and outclassed by Arsenal's junior team.

Give over, we didn't sound too bad and if we were playing at home then I would of put us to go through.

Optimistic.

If we were playing at home, and Arsenal where wearing diving flippers, we'd at least have created 5 chances i reckon.

The Arsenal kids are playing at home with no pressure at all on them. They've got the freedom to do what they want, and if we beat them it would be a the end of the world, they all got time on the pitch in front of their fans against a decent team and could take away that, especially if they performed well.

Its going to be hard for anyone going to Arsenal to play them.

Oh well, it was always a bastard of a draw. Their kids are very good, and play a natural attacking game with confidence via the freedom of a lesser cup competition. Sounds like we defended well in patches, and got very lucky at other times. They probably deserved the win on stats alone.

Should have been 5-0.

Going nowhere this season i'm afraid.

team full of players earning £20k/week each, and outclassed by Arsenal's junior team.

another derby performance..

new manager same old shite; never consistent enough to be fucking taken seriously.

lost to a reserve side.. im pissed as f*ck....