Newcastle Utd vs Everton (7th October, 15:00)

hakka

My line up

Given

Beye Cacapa Roze Enrique

Milner Geremi Emre Zoggy

Viduka  Martins

Taylor for Cacapa if not fit

Yeah same for me.

Enrique needs to start to push Zoggy forward on the left as we desperately need him causing teams problems, and he surely will given his recent form.  Emre has to play, we need someone who can make things happen in the middle, Smith has to be dropped for now. 

Praying for it to work out and we get a win, but can't see it against Everton.  Guessing we may lose 2 - 1.  :(

Given that Milner has got a bit of stick of late, would it be an idea to put Geremi on the right and play Faye and Emre in the middle?

Geremi doesn't have the pace or the skills but neither does Milner. But Geremi can pass a ball so why not.

Given

Beye  Faye  Rozehnal  Enrique

Geremi  Emre  Butt  N'Zogbia

Martins  Viduka

Subs: Harper, Taylor, Milner, Smith, Ameobi

Milner needs a rest, he's not playing well and he's fucked. Might just be because he can't do 4-3-3 (like every other fucker in our squad), but i think he just looks knackered. Doesn't seem to run constantly up and down, etc, like he does usually.

Won't happen though. Don't think we'll go 4-3-3, but i reckon it'll be Milner/Geremi/Butt/Zog.

Geremi & Butt V Neville & Jagielka  :yikes: It won't be pretty.

Certainly won't. Hopefully Moyes will grow some balls and play Neville at right back and play Gravesen or Osman in the middle.

The reason Milner has been playing "crappy" or whatever you guys want to call it, is because of the formation he's been forced to play in.  By the second half he's knackered because he's done way more running than anyone else.  We need to get to a 4-4-2 where Milner can flourish.

Given

Beye Taylor Roz Enrique

Milner Geremi Emre Zoggy

Viduka Martins

But that would make too much sense, wouldn't it Big Sam?