reserves V citeh

madras

Guest Harry-Norway

Hello Toon

Next week we(Family) are visiting Toon,first we will see Toon vs Everton,my boys (11 & 14)want to see the reserves against Wigan on Oct.8,i`ll never been to Kingston park so i just wondered is it possible for the kids to meet some of the players there and get some autographs and nice photos before or after the game?

Regard Harry Hagland Haugesund Norway

Hello Toon

Next week we(Family) are visiting Toon,first we will see Toon vs Everton,my boys (11 & 14)want to see the reserves against Wigan on Oct.8,i`ll never been to Kingston park so i just wondered is it possible for the kids to meet some of the players there and get some autographs and nice photos before or after the game?

Regard Harry Hagland Haugesund Norway

Yep, you'l have no problems with autographs  :thup:

emre, barton, enrique and faye all in the starting lineup

they are 4 top class players and should create enough for a win

already have edgar in defence who is a pretty good player and MATTY PATTISON IN MIDFIELD  :razz:

Half time 1 1 we've been poor, emre has sat very deep and linking up play, some nice passing in triangles with enrique. Barton has been ok, some good passes, you can tell he has been out for a while, Faye and edgar have been solid in the air but city have opened us up a few times on the break, it's fucking freezing