Champions League/Waffa Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Fugazi

Arsehole celtic fan, fuckin twats.

tbf he barely touched him, but still what a fuckin piece of scum running on the pitch and having a go at the keeper.

Be nice if they Uefa made them forfeit the match :lol:

can you change the result when you play the full game?

Gordon Strachan, legend.

Reporter: "Aren't you concerned that there might be repucussions after a fan was seen to strike Dida at the end"

Strachan: "Not talking about that just now, football's great thing, great game football is, beautiful game, we beat the European Champions. You can talk about that with your girls and in your gossip columns or whatever you want to do. Lets talk about the real stuff eh.

Reporter: "But aren't you concerned it might be something that's spoken about after the game, in particular the corridors of power?"

Strachan: "Do what you want"

It probobly isn't justified but I'm in no doubt Celtic will get thrown out of the competition for this.

hopefully :thup:

I didn't expect any different div  :lol:

They probably won't get thrown out of the competition for one reason and one reason only - it's the group stages.

Celtic have lost to Shakhtar Donetsk but have still to play Benfica.  What happens to Shakhtar's points if Celtic are thrown out?

That's a situation where the points/fixtures can't be reconciled without either Shakhtar or Benfica having legitimate grounds for complaint. 

Personally, I think they'll be stripped of the points, fined a gazzillionsquillion spondoolies and forced to play the remainder of their home games behind closed doors.  UEFA might even deduct enough points to make it mathematically impossible for them to qualify but I think they'll be required to fulfil the remainder of their fixtures in the group stages for the above reasons.

ffs they'll get a fine and nothing more you cant stop one drunk getting on the pitch out of 60,000 and he never touched him.

Guest LucaAltieri

It probobly isn't justified but I'm in no doubt Celtic will get thrown out of the competition for this.

They probably won't get thrown out of the competition for one reason and one reason only - it's the group stages.

Celtic have lost to Shakhtar Donetsk but have still to play Benfica.  What happens to Shakhtar's points if Celtic are thrown out?

That's a situation where the points/fixtures can't be reconciled without either Shakhtar or Benfica having legitimate grounds for complaint. 

Personally, I think they'll be stripped of the points, fined a gazzillionsquillion spondoolies and forced to play the remainder of their home games behind closed doors.  UEFA might even deduct enough points to make it mathematically impossible for them to qualify but I think they'll be required to fulfil the remainder of their fixtures in the group stages for the above reasons.

A bit over the top. Hope it doesn't go that way.

A bit over the top. Hope it doesn't go that way.

Tbh Luca, I think it's a bit ott aswell but we've got to remember that the Champs League is UEFA's showpiece event.  They (rightly imo) think it's more important than the World Cup.  I don't think they'll take any prisoners.

Tbh Luca, I think it's a bit ott aswell but we've got to remember that the Champs League is UEFA's showpiece event.  They (rightly imo) think it's more important than the World Cup.  I don't think they'll take any prisoners.

It was one fan. There was riots in half of Man Uniteds games last year and they didn't get thrown out or points deducted.

It was one fan. There was riots in half of Man Uniteds games last year and they didn't get thrown out or points deducted.

Nobody got onto the park in Rome though.

When Demark played Sweden in a qualifier a few weeks back a fan ran onto the park and went for the referee.  The end result was an automatic 0-3 defeat for the offending nation.  I'm not sure if that game was abandoned or if that makes a difference but if that's the precedent then I think Celtic could be in a wee spot of bother.

That game was abandoned because a fan attacked the ref and half the crowd was on the pitch, one fan even ran the length of the pitch with the ball and scored.  :lol:

Nothing similar at all between them. When this settles down no harm has been done and a fine will be enough.