Matches on Sunday

Dogmatix

Guest Darth Toon

It is a massive pain in the arse like.

Not only does it make for an empty Saturday afternoon, but invariably means a hangover for work on Monday morning.  :tickedoff:

Guest Synthespian

Ha-ha-ha-ha.

I think it's a shame, but it's definitely a changing part of the game.

What was f****ed up was our Sunday followed by Tuesday game that week.

I personally don't mind which day.

I think it makes a huge difference tho if you're travelling somewhere like Portsmouth to watch a game at 4pm on a Sunday to have to get back for work on the Monday.

It's becoming a TV corporate game.

Mind you, I also do not begrudge any team that makes it into Europe, so whatever we can do to support that is good.

And Everton will still be a bit more tired than we will be, and as BS said, we've got to try and exploit that, and it's one of BS best things that he does.

Guest shagthefluff

im fed up of sunday games.driving up to newcastle every other week and not being able to go for a few pints after the game is a pain in the arse.the atmoshere is much better on a saturday aswell.is there even a match of the day tonight?

Dont understand why there are so many games being played tomorrow, its nearly a full schedule!

Stupid really, another case of the PL not thinking about away fans that have to travel a massive distance and then go back to work on a monday.

UEFA Cup: Blackburn, Everton, Spurs, Bolton all played Thursday night.

Policing: Man Utd and Man City are both at home, so one was moved to avoid trouble.

Dont understand why there are so many games being played tomorrow, its nearly a full schedule!

Stupid really, another case of the PL not thinking about away fans that have to travel a massive distance and then go back to work on a monday.

Only game that could have been avoidable is the Man City/'Boro. The rest were moved for Europe, TV or police reasons.

Is anybody else,like me, sick to F*CK of playing our games on Sunday?

For me it spoils the whole weekend. :rant: :rant:

Are you a believer in the Sabbath like?

I'm a believer in football first, and my religion has F.A. to do with you and is between me and my God :angel:

Only game that could have been avoidable is the Man City/'Boro. The rest were moved for Europe, TV or police reasons.

We were originally down to play Middlesbrough away today, with the home game at the end of the season, but we hadd to swap them round cos of the UEFA Cup final. Then had to move it to Sunday cos of the police.

Guest BigSamsBarmyArmy

Is anybody else,like me, sick to F*CK of playing our games on Sunday?

For me it spoils the whole weekend. :rant: :rant:

One Prem game all weekend kicking off at the right time. Effin ridiculous

Crimson Tide is on after though, so I might not be such a bad Saturday night after all.

Was a quality film. Didn't know it was Mr Washington for ages then it clicked. :)

Never heard of it before watching it tbh.

Oh for the days when it was 1 on a Sunday,  1 on a Monday and the rest 3pm on a Saturday.

Failing that, it should be a maximum of 1 lunchtime and evening game on the Sat and Sun, the remainder at 3pm Saturday.

That was when the Uefa Cup was on Tuesday night, and Champs League only on a Wednesday.