Alan Smith

Dave

He's not really a decent player though to be fair. We've had him long enough and he hasn't really done anything worth mentioning.

If he's happy to sit and wait for a game without bitching or moaning, like he has been happy to do for years, it's worth keeping him as a backup.

Have you been asleep during our last two games?

Another good game but that won't mean owt to the stats crowd. He didn't score a goal so he's obviously s****.  :laugh:

I was praying he would take the penalty. IMO all he needs is a goal to vent his frustration. I'm confident once he celebrates his first couple of goals in front of the Geordie public, his hunger for goals will return, and will give him and us a massive boost. I keep saying, Smith returning to goalscoring form (let's say to that of Bellamy numbers i.e. 9 or 10 a season) will make the difference between top 6 and top 10 for us.

Thought he played better when he dropped a bit deeper yesterday when Emre came on actually. Made some excellent passes.

One in particular he hooked to Milner on the left in the second half. Tremendous.

I've been really impressed with him since he's joined.

When he left Leeds i was saying to all my mates that we should sign him because i thought he was great. When we snapped him up in Summer i had mixed emotions but i am so glad we did now :indi:

• 1 month later...
Guest Mucky01

£6m, six million quid. Thank god Allardyce has gone. Rozenhal, Barton and Geremi are almost as bad too.

six million fuckin quid.

aye, and imagine his wages, bet he's the highest paid midfielder we've got.

has he got it in his contract that he starts any game if fit? Cant think of any other reason.

When he left Leeds i was saying to all my mates that we should sign him because i thought he was great. When we snapped him up in Summer i had mixed emotions but i am so glad we did now :indi:

Sorry? :lol:

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been shite all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 twat who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been shite all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 twat who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

He's played upfront and done fuck all, including his job of scoring goals.

By the way, does anybody know the exact date and opposition when he scored his last Premier league goal?

Edit: 19th November 2005, in a 3-1 win at Charlton.

He HAS played up front. He was shit. Because he's not a very good footballer.

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been s**** all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 t*** who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

He HAS played up front. He was s***. Because he's not a very good footballer.

played up front twice against arsenal and fulham

fulham he won us a pen and arsenal he was excellent

Play him up front and he's not such a bad player. Yes he's been s**** all season, that's because he is playing midfield, and not 1 t*** who is part of the Newcastle United set up seems to see this.

Get off his back you fools.  No wonder he's not been playing his 'A' game since joining the club of Newcastle United. I bet that he's probably been reading this forum and guess what you bunch of thicko's? His morale will be crushed coz you never gave him a chance. Just lay off him ok and I reckon he'll get better.  Alan, if you are reading this don't get down mate. I don't blame you getting sent of yesterday coz you are passionate mate. Hang in the there buddy an dignore these twits on this forum.

played up front twice against arsenal and fulham

fulham he won us a pen and arsenal he was excellent

Conned the ref for the pen, and wasnot excellent, he was ok.

A while back, someone tried to use the "SAF wanted to keep him" thing, which is rubbish.

He's NOT a godo forward. He's gotten forward (although clumsily) this season, and has fuck all idea what to do. MNaybe he needs time to get used to the pace of the premiership, or learn the language?

Get off his back you fools.  No wonder he's not been playing his 'A' game since joining the club of Newcastle United. I bet that he's probably been reading this forum and guess what you bunch of thicko's? His morale will be crushed coz you never gave him a chance. Just lay off him ok and I reckon he'll get better.  Alan, if you are reading this don't get down mate. I don't blame you getting sent of yesterday coz you are passionate mate. Hang in the there buddy an dignore these twits on this forum.

Passionate? Yes. Good? Is he fuck.

Its OUR fault he can't pass, tackle, or score??? Get to fuck, thats pathetic.

Passionate? Yes. Good? Is he f***.

Its OUR fault he can't pass, tackle, or score??? Get to f***, thats pathetic.

Yes. Get the f*ck in. Sorry I was bored. 1-0 to me Monkey. Monkey by name, Monkey by nature. Sweet as chap. Didn't expect a bite tbh. You been drinking chap. Re-read my post. Blatant written as if I was 15 years old. Granted I didn't have to try hard.

Passionate? Yes. Good? Is he f***.

Its OUR fault he can't pass, tackle, or score??? Get to f***, thats pathetic.

Yes. Get the f*ck in. Sorry I was bored. 1-0 to me Monkey. Monkey by name, Monkey by nature. Sweet as chap. Didn't expect a bite tbh. You been drinking chap. Re-read my post. Blatant written as if I was 15 years old. Granted I didn't have to try hard.

Monkey by name, monkey by nature. Yes, thats fucking genius that.

You write like a 15 year old cretin, so i treat you like one. What actual age cretin youare is irrelevant, though, really.