January window targets

TRon

Hangeland=Poor mans Rozehnal tbh

Interesting read about Johnson and Altidore. Never seen any of them play, but any promising 17-year old we're interested in is a good thing in my eyes.

think thats unfair to hangeland! especially since they have very diffrent qualitys!

ever seen hangeland play?

Guest LucaAltieri

Eddie Johnson = FM 2007 Genius. :p

No doubt then he's shit in real life.

http://www.nndb.com/people/403/000032307/eddygrant03.jpg ?

Guest LucaAltieri

No doubt then he's s*** in real life.

thats eddy grant

What position does he play?

Guest LucaAltieri

No doubt then he's shit in real life.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1491/136317251johnsonshotjo9.jpg

:rolleyes:

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

GO FOR HANGELAND,HE IS A CROUCH LOOK A LIKE,BUT IS A DEFENDER,BUY HIM IN JAN.BEFORE POOL OR MANUR

Hangeland = SHITE

GO FOR HANGELAND,HE IS A CROUCH LOOK A LIKE,BUT IS A DEFENDER,BUY HIM IN JAN.BEFORE POOL OR MANUR

Hangeland = s****

and stop with the caps lock ffs!

as for hangland, i am danish so i've seen quite a bit of him lately. he is definately looking a lot better than when he first arrived at FC København, but i'd still have taylor, cacapa, roz and faye ahead of him, so i think it would be a waste of money tbh

Having thought about our need for a playmaker and the impression Elano has made on th Premiership so far, one player stands out in my mind who I think we could attract and would make a massive improvement to our team attacking wise.

Daniel Carvalho.

I don't think we'll be too desperate in Jan we have a good squad with good options knowing that they'll soon back (injury free hopefully). The loss of Beye and Geremi who are our best RB's could be worrying. Taylor or Perhaps Milner may be able to do a job for us if we have Zoggy LW and Duff RW (if he's fit and on form), i have a nasty feeling he may go for Car though.

It does depend on who's available and who will improve our squad though, i'm sure Sam will get it right.

Longer term i'd love to see top quality players such as the like of Berbatov, Ashton and even though i don't like him Diouf (cracking player). Big Sam seems very keen on Edmilson too. Now i know its much easyer said than done but any one of these players would improve us and thats what we should be looking for imo

Chris Mort has often hinted we can buy big, so if Big Mike wants to buy us a nice present ...... great. 

Hangeland = s****

and stop with the caps lock ffs!

as for hangland, i am danish so i've seen quite a bit of him lately. he is definately looking a lot better than when he first arrived at FC København, but i'd still have taylor, cacapa, roz and faye ahead of him, so i think it would be a waste of money tbh

first , hangeland is not shit, but yeah, now we have taylor, cacapa, roz and faye ahead of him. so if not a waste of money, he would get very little of playing time, wich i think he wouldnt be to happy about.

but the thing i like about hangeland is that he is a bit like cacapa, a very good reader of the game, his positioning is very good. but of course not as class as cacapa.

Having thought about our need for a playmaker and the impression Elano has made on th Premiership so far, one player stands out in my mind who I think we could attract and would make a massive improvement to our team attacking wise.

Daniel Carvalho.

You seen much of him?

I know of him only from his exploits on Youtube, against some pretty hurrendous defences.

Daniel Carvalho.

great player but where would he play, we need right-sided players more than those who play on the left.

Daniel Carvalho.

You seen much of him?

I know of him only from his exploits on Youtube, against some pretty hurrendous defences.

Only a few matches and plenty of highlights, he looks a class above whenever I've seen him though especially when CSKA won the Uefa cup, he also played well when they played Liverpool.

He's been out with a knee injury but he just made his comeback the other day, still a young lad too.

Daniel Carvalho.

You seen much of him?

Only a few matches and plenty of highlights, he looks a class above whenever I've seen him though especially when CSKA won the Uefa cup, he also played well when they played Liverpool.

He's been out with a knee injury but he just made his comeback the other day, still a young lad too.

Yeah, read a few articles saying that CSKA have looked half the side they were since he's been injured. first mentioned him in that Brazillians thread when we all went transfer crazy during the summer and he looked far and away the best choice. Brick shithouse n'arl isn't he?

Daniel Carvalho.

You seen much of him?

He just played against Inter in the Champions league. He is a very gifted player, Would cost a fair bit thou.

How about Daniel Carvalho. He's a good player isn't he. And I bet he would come. There was an interview with Elano the other day and he was basically saying that - minus 23 degrees, food s****, never left the hotel, was only there for the money, would have signed for anyone to get away. I bet its a similar story for most brazillians out in that part of the world. I don't think you need European football to get these guys. Just a bit of money. Most of them would crawl over broken glass to play in the premiership.

In what position does he play in the team ?