Heaven & Hell For Andy Carroll

Thespence

Heaven:Friday night:

England 5-1 Iceland

Bursting down the left, Sinclair centred to Carroll who set the ball up invitingly for Jamie Chandler who was lurking on the edge of the box but he dragged his shot wide.

The Reading winger adjusted his radar within a minute however. After a good move through the middle where Carroll showed an exquisite touch, the ball fell to Henry who planted a powerful left foot shot which Iceland keeper Oskar Petursson did well to save.

Carroll then saw his header deflect wide just after the midway point in the half although the Three Lions were almost guilty of shooting themselves in the foot ten minutes before the break.

The Three Lions hit back within minutes through Carroll, the Newcastle forward on loan at Preston. Sam Hutchinson charged down the line before crossing low to Carroll whose goalbound shot was deflected past the hapless Petursson.

Carroll has now scored in both his two England appearances

Taken from match report:

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/EnglandIcelandreport.htm

Hell:Sunday Morning

Three players from the England U19 UEFA European Championship Preliminary Qualifying squad have been sent home from the tournament for breaking curfew.

Scott Sinclair (Chelsea), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea, on loan at Oldham Athletic) and Andy Carroll (Newcastle United, on loan at Preston North End) have all left the squad's base in Leeds and will not be returning.

Head Coach, Brian Eastick, commented: "I found it necessary to send the three players home for breaking our code of conduct.

"All the appropriate people have been informed and there will be no further comment at this time."

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2007/10/PlayersSentHome.htm

No surprise after seeing his myspace page tbh, seems a twat. :lol:

And the rest.....i know some lass who has got loads of naked pictures of him that he sent her on msn

Sure i've got his address somewhere

No surprise after seeing his myspace page tbh, seems a t***. :lol:

And the rest.....i know some lass who has got loads of naked pictures of him that he sent her on msn

A lass, riiiiiiiiiiigggghttt.....  how long have you and Andy been dating?  Does he allow you to be seen in public with him or is this an internet romance?  He must fancy you if he's given over his address. 

:razz:  ;D

Does this lass live in Heworth?

Not far

Not far

Does this girls surname begin with a B?

Not far

No, but no doubt more than the lass i know in that area will have it

Not far

I work with women who mentioned Andy was MSNing her daughter bluelaugh.gif

Not far

I work with women who mentioned Andy was MSNing her daughter bluelaugh.gif

Well tell them to be careful and to check their files ;D

Does she wear an eye patch, like Gabrielle?

Fugazi - We have established we both know different females getting MSNed off the "tha big ac"

I have got to admit with your line of questioning I would kick your ass at Guess Who.

:thup: