Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No choice but to sack him, spurs have been fuckin dreadful this season including Monday and tonight. If we had started the season like this, we'd be wanting rid of him. 7pts in 10 games.

His position was undermined back in August though. Two games in and they were smashing the panic button with a mallet. Things may have sorted themselves out if they hadn't done that and made it clear he was on borrowed time from the start.

Yeah, Jol to Ajax seems likely. Reminds me of when we sacked SBR after he did so well for us then had a bad start to a season. We went downhill all the way after that, hope the same happens to Spurs.

Chances are they'll recover though. Sadly.

Yeah, Jol to Ajax seems likely. Reminds me of when we sacked SBR after he did so well for us then had a bad start to a season. We went downhill all the way after that, hope the same happens to Spurs.

It would be funny if the Ramos deal falls through and they end up with an average manager like Redknapp

It would be funny if the Ramos deal falls through and they end up with an average manager like Redknapp

Fingers crossed it'll be souness.

Fingers crossed it'll be souness.

I'd happily give a week wages to see Souness go there for a few seasons.

hope they dont get a manager like redknapp because hes quality

No choice but to sack him, spurs have been fuckin dreadful this season including Monday and tonight. If we had started the season like this, we'd be wanting rid of him. 7pts in 10 games.

His position was undermined back in August though. Two games in and they were smashing the panic button with a mallet. Things may have sorted themselves out if they hadn't done that and made it clear he was on borrowed time from the start.

I agree with that, except that he deserves to be sacked for his poor work in the transfer window this summer. Everyone knew that his defence needed to be sorted out, and he didn't do it. He spent too much money on the players he brought in, and - with the exception of Bale - he didn't really add anything worthwhile to the club.

Nah i dont rate Redknapp at all, He'll never be a top manager.

Redknapps a far better manager than Jol, He's got Portsmouth as good as Spurs with 1/10th of the money and can organize a defense.

Nah i dont rate Redknapp at all, He'll never be a top manager.

He already is tbh. When was the last time you saw Portsmouth in the top 8?

i remember when i said i feel Ramos would take the spurs job and was laughed at by quite a few people on here.

No one's stopped laughing, there's so much more to laugh at now as well.  And Ramos isn't actually at Spurs, unless I've missed some breaking news?

:lol:

Guest DONTOONER

The question is If Ramos takes over now or at the end of the season...

If it is at the end of the season you might be playing so badly that some of the players might want to leave the club fingers cross Relegation!!

I agree with that, except that he deserves to be sacked for his poor work in the transfer window this summer. Everyone knew that his defence needed to be sorted out, and he didn't do it. He spent too much money on the players he brought in, and - with the exception of Bale - he didn't really add anything worthwhile to the club.

I also agree with Wullie, but would point out that their transfer set up is a bit of  a mess, and it is difficult to know who actually chooses the transfer targets.

Watching SSN. Isn't Gary Stevens a total cock?