Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently we arent the only big Spurs fans.My friends brother lives over in Seville for many years now and hes a big Seville fan.Apparently him and the rest of the Seville fans are delighted Ramos is doing shite because he said he wouldnt leave them till the end of the season when he was managing Seville but he then went back on his word and fucked off to the Spuds.Look at him now!

Did pavulchenko even touch the ball yesterday? I watched the game, and I can't remember him doing anything at all.

I liked Modric, his link up play with Lennon was the only thing keeping Spuds going. Woodgate looked off the pace, Bale was his usually cunty self, hutton looked ok, dawson was dawson, jenas and Zokora were both invisible. Bent was ok, but his goal was offside. Bentley was the worst of the lot, what the fuck happened to him! :lol:

Did pavulchenko even touch the ball yesterday? I watched the game, and I can't remember him doing anything at all.

I liked Modric, his link up play with Lennon was the only thing keeping Spuds going. Woodgate looked off the pace, Bale was his usually cunty self, hutton looked ok, dawson was dawson, jenas and Zokora were both invisible. Bent was ok, but his goal was offside. Bentley was the worst of the lot, what the f*** happened to him! :lol:

Modric was the only one showing any sort of urgency yesterday. Slot him into Arsenals midfield and he would look brilliant. The movement of the players was so absurdly shocking that he hardly ever had anyone to pass the ball forward to and so ended up playing it back to Jenas who was always too far behind him, or he got caught on the ball.

Jenas is disturbingly bad. I honestly can't for the life of me see why anyone would put him in any first team. He is supposed to be this energetic attacking midfielder but is always behind the ball in the first place, and when he is on the ball he always passes it backwards!

If I was playing a 3 man midfield it would be Modric just behind the striker with Zokora and Huddlestone in behind him. Huddlestone can at least pick out a forward pass, and would link up well with Modric, and although he isn't that mobile, Zokora's mobility would help make up for it. Jenas for all his supposed mobility, hardly ever gets back to break up play or gets forward often enough to do anything effective.

First they go after the same players as we do, now they want to drive their owners out the same way we did? Taking the piss, tbh

I like how long its taken the media to get on their backs about having a DOF dsespite them having one for about 5/6 years and we only had one for less than a year.  I suppose half of fleet street are probably Spurs fans.

This didnt deserve its own thread but worth sharing.

I was out with mate last week for the England game who used to work for Sky. He was a market researcher and did lots of work for the Sports department.

Anyway, after the usual piss-taking out of our plight i started going on about how the media have been having a field-day and the real comedians of the league were Spurs. I've never talked to him before about my views on media bias vis a vis us or Spurs.

He said "you have to be a Spurs fan to get anywhere on the Sky Sports desk, the head is a massive Spurs fan and he surrounds himself with other Spurs fans" he reckons the whole place is massively dominated by them because a few at the top are supporters and recruitment is influenced by this fact.

He's a Man U fan so take it as you want as we all know they are whingeing twats at the best of times. Thought it was interesting anyway and i have no idea of the veracity of it but thats what he said.

Cunts.