Norwich appoint Roeder, Lee Clark goes too (and now Pattison on loan)

Guest alex

Norwich are my second team so I'm not exactly pleased with this. Fortunately I don't care that much, but still. He impressed in an interview and would be offered the job if Jewell didn't want it, and who can blame him. Norwich have been dangerously shit this season and I can't see it improving

Norwich are my second team so I'm not exactly pleased with this. Fortunately I don't care that much, but still. He impressed in an interview and would be offered the job if Jewell didn't want it, and who can blame him. Norwich have been dangerously shit this season and I can't see it improving

;D

Just proves to me yet again what a completely ridiculous industry football is.

Glenn couldnt have been more publicly criticised and slagged off for the poor job that he did for us Putting aside the jobs he did at West Ham, Gillingham and Watford), yet he still walks into another decent job.

I know Norwich are sturggling at the minute but they werent long again a Premiership side

Amazing

(nothing against the guy by the way. Wish him all the best but I dont think I will enjoy watching him squirm when they struggle)

;D

It's true. I don't totally buy this second team love some people can muster, follow them yes, but NUFC take up all my football emotions :lol:

Just proves to me yet again what a completely ridiculous industry football is.

Glenn couldnt have been more publicly criticised and slagged off for the poor job that he did for us Putting aside the jobs he did at West Ham, Gillingham and Watford), yet he still walks into another decent job.

I know Norwich are sturggling at the minute but they werent long again a Premiership side

Amazing

(nothing against the guy by the way. Wish him all the best but I dont think I will enjoy watching him squirm when they struggle)

Couldn't agree more mate. Football is a clique industry espescially at management level, it's jobs for the old boys. Gary Megson gets the Bolton job and Roeder lands the manager's position at Norwich, who as you say are not a small club. The hope is always that they bring in their experience and "steady the ship", but these appointments more often than not end in tears. If you employ a manager with a chequered CV (for all the wrong reasons) which goes back over years then you can't complain when he struggles to raise the quality of your football. There is a reason why managers like Megson and Roeder drift from club to club, coaching one minute and managing the next. More often than not they don't pick up these jobs on merit, but that's the football industry for you.

Guest Sniffer

Good luck to him. He's a good bloke but out of his depth at Newcastle.

Didn't help him that complete wankers like N'Zogbia opted to take a season off.

Its not Glenn Roeder.

Delia Smith clearly fancies a go at the job, so has put a pair of glasses on and called herself Glenn Roeder to avoid sexism.

The trick of course is that no sensible-minded manager wannabie would ever consider calling themselves Glenn Roeder.

Seeing that the Norwich fans are not too impressed with Roeder, it makes you think how did we end up with him?  An absolute joke! By the way I do not wish the bloke any ill will but at the same time I wouldn't say good luck either as he does not deserve another managerial job in football.

Wonder if he fancies taking Shola.

Point amongst points!! It's like my old champ man days when i would manage a second team to buy all my crap off me for extraordinary prices to make myself rich!! Throw in Peter Ramge whilst we're at it!

Guest michaelfoster

their fans seem to think they're going to take Clark or Pearson (or both) from us.

They haven't even got enough money to take Terry Mac off us nevermind our assistant or Clark.

Id drive Terry down to Nowrich myself if it gets him out of the club.

/Freddy

I see Roeder as a whingeing wanker to be honest. He couldn't handle N'Zogbia which is one of the reasons why he's such a shit manager. I don't buy into this 'good bloke' stuff either. It's a euphemism for being shite at his job.

Guest Ridzuan

Haha.I have nothing against Glenn Roeder.Hes a good man but a bad manager,at least in the Premier League.Who knows he might do well with Norwich but if their players get injured and they lose their matches,we should know what to expect from him.

I see Roeder as a whingeing wanker to be honest. He couldn't handle N'Zogbia which is one of the reasons why he's such a shit manager. I don't buy into this 'good bloke' stuff either. It's a euphemism for being shite at his job.

Do you walk all over your boss and expect him to pander to your every whim?