Norwich appoint Roeder, Lee Clark goes too (and now Pattison on loan)

Guest alex

Guest jimmy1982

He is said to have made disparaging remarks about certain Newcastle players to any average Joe he met in the pub, so I'm pleased to see the back of him.

Where did you hear that James? and what did he say, about who?! or is this one of those occasions where if you actually post what he 'alledgedly' said you can get the forum into legal trouble?

Guest eyeball_tickler

He is said to have made disparaging remarks about certain Newcastle players to any average Joe he met in the pub, so I'm pleased to see the back of him.

dyer left newcastle because there were gangsters after him. pass it on.

Where did you hear that James? and what did he say, about who?! or is this one of those occasions where if you actually post what he 'alledgedly' said you can get the forum into legal trouble?

Yes.

Guest jimmy1982

Yes.

Alright then fair enough.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

So we now need a new goalkeeper coach and reserve team manager.

As said lets hope TerryMac goes the journey as well.

What happened to Gennoe like?

Retired due to persistent back problems.

Not at all sad to see Clarkie go. Good servant to the club as a player but never struck me as being exactly an intellectual collossus, so now he's past it playing-wise it seems strange that he was here still. I wish him all the best but nothing for him to do at Newcastle these days.

Hopefully Terry Mac will now go with him, and Pearson, and we can get some proper coaches in who can get the best out of the squad we have here.

Retired due to persistent back problems.

Should have stayed,we're always dodgy around the back.

RIP Newcastle United football club.  We will now not win the league and get relegated as we have lost Lee Clark.  Fuck Allardyce, fuck Mort, even fuck Mike Ashley --- If we were ever going to achieve anything it would be down to the football genius that is Lee Clark.

Not.

Can't believe this gets breaking news on the official site.

If its the back page of the ronny today I will seriously hunt down and eat next doors cat

Another one of the 'Jobs for the Boys' club leaves and good fucking riddance. Clarkie's credentials as a coach were basically that he is a local lad. On that basis you could give the job to Biffa Bacon.

Another one of the 'Jobs for the Boys' club leaves and good fucking riddance. Clarkie's credentials as a coach were basically that he is a local lad. On that basis you could give the job to Biffa Bacon.

I always find it baffling that people on here can judge the credentials of a coach. I doubt Allardyce would have kept him on had he been shite. I'm not saying he was good/bad, because we don't view training every day, so we really don't have the foggyest.