Best CF In Prem?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With there being a cm and cb might as well be a cf  :razz:

i would say rooney but from what ive saw of him torres will turn the best in the prem soon (if benitez picks him all the time)

Can't really see how Rooney is an out and out center forward, he looks more of an attacking midfielder playing off the front man. Even so I wouldn't stick him in the "Best in the league category."

It's a tough call really, but how can you have such a vote without the likes of Van Persie, Anelka and maybe even the likes of McCarthy and Keane?

bit of a funny list, if Berbatov and Adebeyor are included then so should Anelka, McCarthy, Martins, Owen, Tevez, and perhaps a few others. Drogba and Rooney are the two stand-out players, both are outstanding players for different reasons. Torres is perhaps at that level too but he is not proven here yet. none are at the level of Henry in his prime, and probably not as good as RVN as his prime either. seeing Rooney at the weekend i'd plump for him at the minute, unreal performance.

Mark Viduka when fit.

Closest thing in prem to Big Al

He's not like.

who is then?  Or are you saying there's no-one

In his prime, I'm talking from '92-'97 there's only been Henry in the Premiership as an out and out striker on the same playing field as Shearer.

Mark Viduka when fit.

He's not like.

In his prime, I'm talking from '92-'97 there's only been Henry in the Premiership as an out and out striker on the same playing field as Shearer.

I can see where you're coming from, but I still think at the current moment, Viduka is one of, if not the, best at holding the ball up and having strength.  The header against West Ham was a peach

Mark Viduka when fit.

He's not like.

Three words - Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

95 goals in 150 league matches.

Also almost averaged a goal a game while playing in the CL for them iirc.

Should definitely be included.

Mark Viduka when fit.

He's not like.

Three words - Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

95 goals in 150 league matches.

Also almost averaged a goal a game while playing in the CL for them iirc.

Should definitely be included.

had on, I thought we were talking at the current moment in time.

Therefore horsey-boy doesn't count.

ruud van nistl isnt in the prem anymore, otherwise i would have him shearer henry...

Neither is Henry?

I was replying to Jonny 2J who said only Henry's rivaled Shearer for the best striker the Prem has seen, saying RVN is up there aswell.  And at the current minute, RVN is much better than Henry.