Mackems pre match thread

NSG

Well its here, I tried my best to have a lie in let the time pass quicker if your asleep, but my bag of nervs mate who has been up snce 7 had to fkn ring me!!

Any official team/squad news yet?? Tadio Newcastle on drugs I think..

Well its here, I tried my best to have a lie in let the time pass quicker if your asleep, but my bag of nervs mate who has been up snce 7 had to fkn ring me!!

Any official team/squad news yet??

see above

Sorry was doing an edit, I think Radio Newcastle are on drugs, lets hope they are anyway.. What the fk is Sam doing!!

-------------------Harper

-----Taylor-------Faye-------Roze

Milner--Smith--Barton--Emre--Zoggy

--------Owen-------------Viduka

What's wrong with Beye and Jose? :undecided:

Training as normal, so must be dropped.

What I've noticed with Allardyce is that he seems to have some sort of buzzword each week which reflects the gameplan for the next match, and this week seems to be about Derby experience, he's playing players that have played before in wins over Sunderland, while apart from the two centre backs, all the other players have played in other famous derby games at some point.

What's wrong with Beye and Jose? :undecided:

Training as normal, so must be dropped.

What I've noticed with Allardyce is that he seems to have some sort of buzzword each week which reflects the gameplan for the next match, and this week seems to be about Derby experience, he's playing players that have played before in wins over Sunderland, while apart from the two centre backs, all the other players have played in other famous derby games at some point.

I'm obviously old fashioned, I'd rather pick the best team and just beat them in a game of football than watch fucking Smith run round like he's possessed and doing jack shit with the ball.

Any official team/squad news yet??

see above

Sorry was doing an edit, I think Radio Newcastle are on drugs, lets hope they are anyway.. What the fk is Sam doing!!

that team is quite good imo, when you look at it like that.

I could cry!!

OR

------------------Harper

Tyalor------Faye---------Roze------Zoggy

Milner-----Smith-------Barton-------Emre

------------Owen-------Viduka