Bruce leaves Birmingham for Wigan

Thespence

Crazy decision. They're no worse off than they were last season and it's not like they've spent much money.

Whelan would never have sacked Jewell so why sack Hutchings for doing a similar job?

I thought it was odd too until I checked the table. Thought they were further up than that.

Fuking hell, didn't even notice them slipping that far down, they mustn't have picked up a point since the 1st 4 games or something.

Fact is it serves Hutchings right for signing such a load of shite.

Whelan fucked up appointing a no calibre manager, but he's better off sacking him now than sticking his head in the sand and pretending it'll all turn out alright in the end.

I hope they get someone else shite in now. Peter Reid will do for me.

Should never have been appointed in the first place iyam.

However, if you are going to sack a manager during a season (which isn't ideal obviously) the earlier the better. at least the new blokes got about 26 games to get to 40 points. It gives them a fighting chance at least.

I really don't get why people HOPE Wigan get souness, he's so much better than hutchings, and i'd say he's capable of keeping wigan up

How many more Premier League chairmen are going to promote coaches/assistants to manager?

NEVER FUCKING WORKS. :lol:

Doesn't like. I can't even think of one example to prove otherwise. (although there must be some out there)

I really don't get why people HOPE Wigan get souness, he's so much better than hutchings, and i'd say he's capable of keeping wigan up

haha is he shite.  If he goes there, I wouldn't put it past any of his January signings (if he makes any) actually WEAKENING the Wigan team.

If he's given £8m to splash on Boumsong, I'd love to see what shite he tries to pick up on a tight budget.  Who knows?  He might even take Babayaro off us once and for all.

How many more Premier League chairmen are going to promote coaches/assistants to manager?

NEVER FUCKING WORKS. :lol:

Doesn't like. I can't even think of one example to prove otherwise. (although there must be some out there)

Jol did a decent job at Spurs.