Steve McClaren

Dave

I won't pretend to understand the nuances of the role, but I'm surprised none of you have heard of it. It's one of those terms that are becoming increasingly pervasive in tactical analysis. I think I probably first heard of it from Jonathon Wilson too.

Sissoko is more of a false shuttler imo

:lol:

Every football hipster I've ever known has been either a terrible footballer, generally crap at sport/exercise or desperate for attention... so they spend their time watching grainy streams of Lokomotiv Mezra in the Bulgarian third division whilst scribbling notes about how Boris the fullback doesn't track the wing-deployed right central inside shuttler through the transitional phase decoy in the 2nd third build play.

I'm gonna make some up.

Was thinking the same thing - since this years FM brought in all those new role types I thought it would be funny to come up with some spurious ones and assign players that match the characteristics/position.

Every football hipster I've ever known has been either a terrible footballer, generally crap at sport/exercise or desperate for attention... so they spend their time watching grainy streams of Lokomotiv Mezra in the Bulgarian third division whilst scribbling notes about how Boris the fullback doesn't track the wing-deployed right central inside shuttler through the transitional phase decoy in the 2nd third build play.

Mezdra.

And they have no friends naturally...

Mezdra.

Decent side. Georgi Barbov is one of the best drop top bingo hustlers in the Bulgarian second division.

Guest firetotheworks

The drug dealer - lulls defenders in by giving them an easy and pleasurable ride to begin with, then the defender becomes a heroin addict.

PAHA. Fucks sake.

Guest firetotheworks

Weird because I once made up a drug (along the lines of Clarky Cat, Triple Benzine etc) called Shoot which was the sporting drug.

:milner:

Cisse is one of the two; a misunderstood genius surrounded by inept teammates incapable of getting throughballs to his offside trap breaking runs... OR he is a donkey who relies scraps in the box or on beating a defender by the one out of ten times he gets away with an offside beating run.

I say sell, one season of wonderous play doesn'tcut the mustard for me, he´s getting on so we should recover (and spend) a half decent fee on somebody with more hunger.

Why does he keep playing that absolute fucking car crash Williamson? Friendly or not, surely it's an opportunity to give some of the kids a bit of game time. Quite clearly Williamson features in his plans.