Steve McClaren

Dave

Be interesting to see a new poll as surely there can't be 70 odd fans on this board still think he should not be sacked  :rolleyes:

Done.

For posterity:

http://i.imgur.com/uoBxKZD.png

:thup:

What sort of gormless, clueless fuckwit goes in front of the cameras and laughs about a 5-1 defeat and then uses the exact thing he's claimed all season (ala "we got a little bit of work to do") when we're so perilously close to being relegated?!Honestly, what a fucking moronic bell-end.

It just goes to show that no matter what Mike Ashley does, no matter how much supposed effort he puts in to right previous wrongs, his ability to still fuck things up by doing the wrong thing at the wrong time is immeasurable! I actually had started to give the bloke 'some' credit in heading in to what could've been the right direction but his backing of Schteve is glaringly poor judgement and the longer it continues the more it will undo any good from money being spent at the club. It's almost like Ashley goes out of his way to make sure that there's always something holding progress back.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-5-1-newcastle-five-10888758

2. Tactics, what tactics?

It’s not just the onlookers who were bemused by what was going on out on the Stamford Bridge pitch - Newcastle players looked towards McClaren and assistant Paul Simpson for guidance during the game, but little arrived.

Jonjo Shelvey in particular continued to remonstrate with the bench as the Magpies failed to impose any shape whatsoever on to their game.

For the majority of the first half, McClaren continued to sit in the dugout though - refusing, or seemingly unable, to know how to change things.

No substitutions arrived despite the awful start, while no obvious tactical change occurred either.

It took until the interval for Jack Colback to be brought on, but by then the game was already long gone - and had been since the 17th minute.

Think I prefer both Carver & Pardew over this twat.

It's like choosing between hepatitis B and C tbh

Disappointed at no love for Thomas's Steinbeck post though

Think I prefer both Carver & Pardew over this twat.

All equally shit, but don't kid yourself that Pardew's sides didn't take multiple arse poundings like this with equally inept "footballing" displays or that Carver didn't think that tactics were a little mint you get in a plastic box. Out of the three I'd take McClaren every time, but that's not saying much other than I'd rather smear shit in my eyes than eat it while I was doing it.