Steve McClaren

Dave

I didnt get the Doumbia thing. If you're gonna make that sub, why do it halfway through the half? I mean make your mind up. You either go defensive with Colback & Lascelles, or have a go with Doumbia. 4-0 was the turning point for him to try a striker? Makes no sense.

It was clearly just to give him a run out and avoid any risks to Mitro's knee.

Suppose so, he's barely rated by us then to be filling that role. Unfit & comes on to protect a 21 year old.

They were seemingly prepared to spend another £21m in the window to try and stay up.

See no reason why cant throw some of that at the best available manager.

I've never felt short term appointments were right, as players know the manager is going to change again - but even if we could get someone till the summer, to try and give us a lift and get the results we need, I'd take that now.

I now just don't feel confident of getting the results and points we need under McClaren.

Its Sh*t or bust time.

I look at the squad of players we have, we are nothing special, but definitely capable of better. Sorry Steve but you are out of your depth.

Squad is better than our position.  I wasn't expecting us to win today but it was the way we lost.  Lack of an any remnants of tactics is what's worrying the most.

I look at the squad of players we have, we are nothing special, but definitely capable of better. Sorry Steve but you are out of your depth.

Squad is better than our position.  I wasn't expecting us to win today but it was the way we lost.  Lack of an any remnants of tactics is what's worrying the most.

The squad is fucking shite, lacking in key areas and horrendously lopsided, but he's not getting the most out of it.

Be absolutely amazed if they had any sort of plan in place for him not to be here either, just like the dickhead before him.

The squad is f***ing s****, lacking in key areas and horrendously lopsided, but he's not getting the most out of it.

Be absolutely amazed if they had any sort of plan in place for him not to be here either, just like the dickhead before him.

That's my point - its not a bottom 3 squad - no way.

See no reason why cant throw some of that at the best available manager.

Really? :undecided:

Leicester did and it's worked wonders for them. We might operate a little differently but we'll never know if we could get a good foreign manager unless we try.

Does anyone honestly believe that they will even be considering getting rid of him?

the fat cunt loses millions if he doesn't depends on how much he is bothered about that or not