Steve McClaren

Dave

Time and time again you utter useless fucking cunt even a fucking blind man can see your tactics and fucking formation do not fucking work. I never though we could possibly get a manager worse than Pardew but fucking hell well done Charnley you have succeeded.

Time and time again you utter useless fucking cunt even a fucking blind man can see your tactics and fucking formation do not fucking work. I never though we could possibly get a manager worse than Pardew but fucking hell well done Charnley you have succeeded.

Tbf this was down to Carr's recommendation. Charnley and Ashley know fuck all about football so they'd have gone along with it.

Be best if we did go down, and stayed down. Maybe then we might be rid of the fat cunt and his cronies.

There are players here who should not be playing for this club because they are not good enough, and players and the club who are good enough and should be playing.

The fact that one of the players who isn't good enough is the captain speaks volumes. Colo, Dummett, Colback, Tiote, Cisse are all players who play regularly and shouldn't. Some of them should be on the bench, others should be shipped out of the club altogether. You then have other players like Gouffran, Obertan, Rivere who should not be at this club at all under any circumstances, these are players who are waiting in the wings and will get their chance every so often.

You have players like Mbabu, Thauvin, and Lascelles who are better than those playing ahead of them who are not getting much of a chance at playing and they should probably be starting.

The fact that we are half way through the season now, in the relegation zone, and the manager has not realised this yet everyone else has speaks volumes. His refusal to change even late on in a game which we are losing after playing the same players less than 48 hours ago is shocking.

Just not getting results. Don't think he's lost the dressing room but we look toothless, disorganised and I don't think he's got enough about him to change it. We've played every team now and we're rooted in the relegation zone, it's a results business and his have been appalling.

Looking increasingly clueless. Unimaginative starting lineups and seemingly completely unable to influence the game from the bench. He's nowhere near being our biggest problem but he doesn't look like any kind of solution either.

I was prepared to give McLaren the benefit of the doubt when he first got appointed. Hell, I probably gave him a lot longer than most. I actually thought that when we beat Spurs and Liverpool things might have turned a corner and we were going to click in to some sort of gear that would keep us around mid table until the end of the season. But no, it's evident now that those two games were a fluke and nothing has changed at all since Carver was running the team. We appear to have a team who either aren't Premier league quality or are past their best, other than Gini and maybe Mbemba at a push we're all set to get relegated and Schteve is showing himself as a very one dimensional manager. No new ideas, no motivation, no unity and no tactics when something needs changing. While we need some definite signings in the January transfer window it's obvious that we need a new manager, time to go Schteve.

It just seems like no fucker at the club cares any more. The manager, the players, the board and most of the fans. There's no spark, no ambition, no leaders and certainly no quality.

No doubt about it big changes need to be made next month either in playing staff or this fraud fucking off, preferably both. But even then the likes of Carr & Charnley need to be shown the door as well. Its not working, its been like this for some time now and we need something which not only gets the season back on track but the club as well.

Hopefully at the least SMC is backed up with 3 key players this window, if not its going to be tragic to see this squad battle all the way to the end of he season...i say battle, i mean something else.

There are players here who should not be playing for this club because they are not good enough, and players and the club who are good enough and should be playing.

The fact that one of the players who isn't good enough is the captain speaks volumes. Colo, Dummett, Colback, Tiote, Cisse are all players who play regularly and shouldn't. Some of them should be on the bench, others should be shipped out of the club altogether. You then have other players like Gouffran, Obertan, Rivere who should not be at this club at all under any circumstances, these are players who are waiting in the wings and will get their chance every so often.

You have players like Mbabu, Thauvin, and Lascelles who are better than those playing ahead of them who are not getting much of a chance at playing and they should probably be starting.

The fact that we are half way through the season now, in the relegation zone, and the manager has not realised this yet everyone else has speaks volumes. His refusal to change even late on in a game which we are losing after playing the same players less than 48 hours ago is shocking.

Time to get the shopping trolley out.

McClaren is just fucking shit. I'm done with him totally now. The team might try now at least, but he still makes every moron mistake imaginable. Substitutions always wrong and pre planned to times. Central midfielders always on the wing. Undropable Colback and always plays two defensive midfielders against shit teams. Making the decision for Colo to get a new contact. He's been absolutely fucking abysmal.

Alternatives have been tried and haven't worked. Gini in the centre is not an option, neither is Sissoko. Therefore you have 2 from Colback, Anita or Tiote. So basically we need new CM's.

Why?

They're both weak as piss and soft as shite and bottle every tackle.

Alternatives have been tried and haven't worked. Gini in the centre is not an option, neither is Sissoko. Therefore you have 2 from Colback, Anita or Tiote. So basically we need new CM's.

Why?

They're both weak as piss and soft as shite and bottle every tackle.

Yeah, but sheer weight of numbers as a three of Siss/Anita/Wij would stop us getting ran over so easily.

Not when they refuse to get stuck in they won't.

I liked what he was doing at the start, possession football and it seemed to be progressing. But the fixture list meant he lost a lot and bottled it. Now I think it's too late to change back.

Even that possession style was utterly shite like