Steve McClaren

Dave

ITK on Skunkers reckons Rodgers will be installed until the end of the season if we fail to win on Saturday

Has the ITK been right about anything else in the past?? Would love it to be true..

ITK on Skunkers reckons Rodgers will be installed until the end of the season if we fail to win on Saturday

Has the ITK been right about anything else in the past?? Would love it to be true..

Apparently so - the King leaving etc.

Apparently so - the King leaving etc.

Ta,

Not doubting it, but if they are thinking about doing it and have a target lined up, why not just do it now??

Surely the more games, the better for the new man??!!

As for Rodgers, when his name was mentioned by a caller on TS tonight, Ando made a definite 'urgh' at the mention of his name.

I guess he doesn't rate him.  :rolleyes:

Not doubting it, but if they are thinking about doing it and have a target lined up, why not just do it now??

Surely the more games, the better for the new man??!!

As for Rodgers, when his name was mentioned by a caller on TS tonight, Ando made a definite 'urgh' at the mention of his name.

I guess he doesn't rate him.  :rolleyes:

My guess would be they thought the new signings would be enough to save the day but the Everton result and especially performance must have them shitting themselves.

With only 3 days between games not much chance to make the change before the weekend but unless there's a dramatic improvement I reckon he could even go before the Chelsea game.

Cant say the thought of Rogers taking over fills me with confidence. He's a better manager then SMc but many are and I just cant see Rodgers having the bottle to stand up to players or risk upsetting them, even if it was for the benefit of the team.

Seems obvious to me that the players control the dressing room still.

Cant say the thought of Rogers taking over fills me with confidence. He's a better manager then SMc but many are and I just cant see Rodgers having the bottle to stand up to players or risk upsetting them, even if it was for the benefit of the team.

Seems obvious to me that the players control the dressing room still.

Envelopes. All about the envelopes.

Decent article analysing our away form.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-away-form-abysmal-10838902

As we are so shit away from home, why doesn't McClaren set the team up to grind out a draw? It may not be ambitious but we may actually pick up the occasional point.

Like last night? We didn't even bother with the ball until they scored, 25mins in.

Decent article analysing our away form.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-away-form-abysmal-10838902

As we are so shit away from home, why doesn't McClaren set the team up to grind out a draw? It may not be ambitious but we may actually pick up the occasional point.

He does. We're just very shit.

Then it's probably a stupid idea.

why doesn't McLaren start to call players out--just absolutely lose his shit about the various poor performances?  :rant:  shame the hiders & the bottlers into a decent performance.  maybe not the way forward under normal circumstances, but if we're going down then go down in a beautiful flaming spiral of fireworks & profanity!  show some of that 'pashun' we all admire so much!  Howay, Schteve call the bastards out! name names of who's been a chickenshit coward, etc...  ugh.  :'(

I'd sacrifice a child to get Rodgers. I don't have any, but still.

I used to rate Rodgers but his signings at Liverpool were pretty wank. His passing philosophy went out the window when he ended up replacing Suarez with Benteke. They spent a shitload at Liverpool to get nowhere during his tenure. Still I suppose we've done the same and are in danger of relegation.

I'd sacrifice a child to get Rodgers. I don't have any, but still.

I used to rate Rodgers but his signings at Liverpool were pretty w***. His passing philosophy went out the window when he ended up replacing Suarez with Benteke. They spent a shitload at Liverpool to get nowhere during his tenure. Still I suppose we've done the same and are in danger of relegation.

I'm not a big fan either but since he left he has said in several interviews he had nothing to do with the majority of signings.