Steve McClaren

Dave

Fat pig only has one more card to play now tbh. He's thrown money at the problem and it's still staring him in the face, can see him using this break to bin him and bring someone else in. This was never Ashley's plan but he's now got no choice but to act.

SACK HIMMMMMMMMMM

Who's starting sacksteve.com?

Most of the match goers and day trippers aren't that arsed by all accounts, so I'm guessing nobody this time around. They have the club they deserve really.

Shameful. His plan was literally to survive the first twenty minutes. Useless c***.

Yup. It was pretty obvious from his pre-match interview that we were going into this game shitting in our shorts. Disgraceful lack of character and leadership. Lovely guy but needs fucked off ASAP. Appoint someone with a personality before heading out to the sunshine and give him time to have a proper look at the squad. Won't happen obviously.

I didnt get the Doumbia thing. If you're gonna make that sub, why do it halfway through the half? I mean make your mind up. You either go defensive with Colback & Lascelles, or have a go with Doumbia. 4-0 was the turning point for him to try a striker? Makes no sense.

I didnt get the Doumbia thing. If you're gonna make that sub, why do it halfway through the half? I mean make your mind up. You either go defensive with Colback & Lascelles, or have a go with Doumbia. 4-0 was the turning point for him to try a striker? Makes no sense.

It was clearly just to give him a run out and avoid any risks to Mitro's knee.

we are always blessed with managers that continue to be lacking but continue to be supported I dont think we would be any worse or better off keeping Hughton such is the lack of a positive management appointment out of the fat man