where you watching the derby then ?

madras

Guest Kenton Magpie

Fancy making the trip to Vaults in the town, just a bit of a shitter if we lose as i will be sick of the place if i have to head back later on that night

No idea yet. Going to be in Newcastle with a load of non-fans.

Give me a shout, let me know where you're at. I'll be watching it with a Boro fan so I'll need a friendly face to cry with.

Miss it now I think, forgot about something else we'll be doing. Quite glad in a way tbh.

From the comfort of my fuckin' bed.  Match kicks off at 7:45am, too harsh. 

Make an effort, mate. Get some pals round and get bladdered! It's trampy, but cool.

I've got one mate over here in Toronto that's a Geordie, my bro moved to Vancouver a

few years ago.  Thus, I'm left all alone.  Could be forced into being bladdered if the score

line goes our way.

in a random pub in edinburgh, probably Bennett's in bruntsfield

Get yourself to the Links on Whitehouse Loan instead as usually a good crowd and get nufc.com told as someone was looking for a venue.

Also check out http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/scottishmags/message for other tips. Sportsters on Market Street next to Waverley is the latest mentioned.

in a random pub in edinburgh, probably Bennett's in bruntsfield

Get yourself to the Links on Whitehouse Loan instead as usually a good crowd and get nufc.com told as someone was looking for a venue.

Also check out http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/scottishmags/message for other tips. Sportsters on Market Street next to Waverley is the latest mentioned.

full of students, but will give it a go if there's going to be a good crowd. incidentally i used to be good friends with the manager of the cock and lion which .com are plugging as their venue of choice in london, might be a bit of a tight squeeze in there...

Guest saintscoobz

anyone watching it in london?

I am responsible for finding the venue for about half a dozen of us (and one mackem), so if there is anybody watching it in the big smoke please let me know cheers.

PS Sports Cafe is not an acceptable venue

Scooby - Check Nufc.com, suggests the Cock and Lion - not a million miles from the Barley Mow, the other side of Oxford St. Bond St is still the nearest tube station. I'll speak to Davy tonight.

Guest saintscoobz

cheers for that my man! will check out nufc.com now.

Gutted the Barley Mow is no longer a geordie bar.  Went past there not so long ago, it was full of suits eating prawns.  Disgusting!

Might watch it in the Bay, if I can avoid those Vietnamese drug gangs.

Eh?  :yikes:

Not read the News Guardian? Place is full of 'em.

Na.

But i've seen some dodgy looking Asians in the Townhouse a few weeks ago, drinking vodka straight, sitting on the pool table watching the back of the plasma screen (where all the inputs go in) for about 5 mins. I asked if the table was free and the made some sort of 'noise' which could be described as communication, downed the 2 double vodkas each in about 5 seconds, and bolted out the door.

Thought they were very strange. Must be them, they looked Vietnamese tbh, without sounding a twat or anything.