Sam's gonna be mentally scarred - the mackems are going to taunt him

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

anyone seen this?

They reckon they're all going to wave brown envelopes at Sam with regards to the now old-news bung allegations.

I'm sorry like, I'll give them credit for making the effort, but its just copying the age-old key joke, and it isn't as funny.

Here is the link to see their top secret sewpa dewpa masterplan....

(ps. I like it how its a brown envelope "PLEA", I thought it was only charities who made plea's.  However I can see a starking similarity between an Ethiopian village and Pennywell)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=285059

If only Paddy bookmakers weren't beyond reproach in that respect, they could have borrowed some off them.

I still don't get this sudden Irish fan connection with Keane by the way, didn't his little tantrum cost them the best stab they had at getting anywhere in a major competition for decades?

have a flick through though, as boring as it seems.

many are discussing how they're going to get brown envelopes, whether it be nicking them from work, or believe it or not, bothering to go to a shop to buy some.

You see, the genious behind they keys idea is that it took 2 minutes, and most if not all people have at least one set of keys on them when they leave their house.

It just sums that lot up that they've gone into such intense detail about how to pull off such a devious little scheme.

Fair play I say.

When we play them at home we'll probably have the same numpties singing "eazeh eazeh" like the last time when we were lucky to be winning 3-2.

f****** numpties.  :rolleyes:

can safely say from when the pillock started doing that on TV up until the last game of last season (the last one with my season ticket), I never heard one person anywhere near me do it.  Thank fuck!

Whats this wheez keez are theez thing all about?

I don't get it.  ???

in a nutshell, taking the piss out of the mackem accent.  and anything with the "ee" sound in will do the job

Also the thick shits keep eating each others keys and passing them through their bowls the next day, hence why the need to ask who's are they?

Its quite common in some of the boozers down that way to not know who's keys they've swiped at the end of the night and digested for a light snack.

Its even worse on derby day when more than ten of them find themselves in the same place supporting their team. Too many sets of keys at once sends them loopy, and leaves many sleeping on their doorsteps.

well i seen 3 evolopes - great show by them  ;D

yup, the mackem mate that pointed me in the way of their forum and this masterplan last night appeared to be suffering from amnesia.

After spending the week going on about how class it would be, he said to me when I asked "eh? what brown envelope thing?"

fucking goldfish, these mackems