Damien Duff

James

If some injuries can reduce your pace, then logically, some injuries can increase your pace. Fact.

I believe Duff will come back faster than ever. In fact, im willing to bet my house on it.

Like the one that Doctor David Banner had?

If some injuries can reduce your pace, then logically, some injuries can increase your pace. Fact.

I believe Duff will come back faster than ever. In fact, im willing to bet my house on it.

Like the one that Doctor David Banner had?

mackems.gif

Duff's finished.

Duff's finished.

Bit like Benitez?

Duff's finished.

Bit like Benitez?

oOoooooooo

• 2 weeks later...

Appologies if a similar thread has been done before.

What do you think the future holds for Damien Duff at the club, I think we can all agree he wasnt as influential when we got the 'bargain of the summer'. But do you think Allardyce will be able to get the best out of him? It was pretty obvious that last year the fans wanted to see Charles N'Zogbia and now because of the injury Duff has, Charles has got his place.

I'm hoping Duff will turn on the magic and become a good signing but at the moment im not so sure. Thoughts?

Its a case of we'll have to wait and see with Duff. He obviously has the talent unfortunately he just didn't perform for whatever reason for us. I suspect he's probably still not going to be that great when he comes back, but i hope i'm wrong and he hits some sensational form. If he flops maybe try and swap him + cash for the mackems K. Jones or Berbatov or someone decent. Maybe swap him and Car for Heskey if we are going to keep Owen.

I'd play Milner on the RW and Zoggy LW and Duff can play on either so he'll hopefully be good competition/cover for them at least for now. I'm a Milner fan but we need cover/competition for him and Zoggy.

Its a case of we'll have to wait and see with Duff. He obviously has the talent unfortunately he just didn't perform for whatever reason for us. I suspect he's probably still not going to be that great when he comes back, but i hope i'm wrong and he hits some sensational form. If he flops maybe try and swap him + cash for the mackems K. Jones or Berbatov or someone decent. Maybe swap him and Car for Heskey if we are going to keep Owen.

I'd play Milner on the RW and Zoggy LW and Duff can play on either so he'll hopefully be good competition/cover for them at least for now. I'm a Milner fan but we need cover/competition for him and Zoggy.

i hope your joking about heskey

At the start of the season someone suggested it and they pretty much got laughed off the forum, i thought we needed someone way better it is true.

Did you see the england games recently when they played up top together? Very impressive. Yes I'd preffer K. Jones, Berbatov, Dean Ashton yes but we could do worse, plus he's better than Viduka who is slow and gets overpowered way to easilly and Shola and probably Smith too.

At the start of the season someone suggested it and they pretty much got laughed off the forum, i thought we needed someone way better it is true.

Did you see the england games recently when they played up top together? Very impressive. Yes I'd preffer K. Jones, Berbatov, Dean Ashton yes but we could do worse, plus he's better than Viduka who is slow and gets overpowered way to easilly and Shola and probably Smith too.

Heskey!  :giggle: why call viduka slow when hes exactly the same as viduka, fat and slow! heskey and owen playing for england would not be the same as heskey and owen playing for newcastle ... plus when is owen fit for more than 10matches?

Heskey isn't slow.

Totally different players. Heskey is nowhere near as some would have us believe. He is also far from slow. Not that I am saying we should sign him.