Liverpool (h) pre match thread

madras

Ah i didn't understand it all. Easier picking up the phone. Was weird though; the guy who answered spoke his first 7 words in about a nano-second. He was like "hello, blah blah blah" i was like "what?". Was a larf.

Is the away fans challenge still going in Sam Jacks, anyone? I'm oh so tempted to give it a try!

it that like curry hell?

Pints of Cream, Guiness, Fresh Orange and Soda all downed one after another.

And yes they're still doing it.

99% of people throw up, but Goldie the resident goon there did it before the Derby and held it down.

Tickets booked for Arsenal!!!  :celb:

Sorry, just had to write it somewhere. :D

Yey!

:lol:

You goon.

He's in the Arsenal end?

Was just laughing at him announcing it, and in here.

Dave, it was a bad joke. I'm sorry :(

James, why is Pattison rated higher in your sig than Ramage? And Martins only 1 point more than Ameobi?

Ramage has had more time on the pitch than Fat Pat and has done more damage which takes his score further away from the starting point.

Shola has been an average player for us, and has done a few good things. Martins is doing well, but when you consider he hasn't been here long, it is too early to give him a score that would put him alongside the likes of Speed and Lee.

James, why is Pattison rated higher in your sig than Ramage? And Martins only 1 point more than Ameobi?

Ramage has had more time on the pitch than Fat Pat and has done more damage which takes his score further away from the starting point.

Shola has been an average player for us, and has done a few good things. Martins is doing well, but when you consider he hasn't been here long, it is too early to give him a score that would put him alongside the likes of Speed and Lee.

So why does Krul have a 5.1 when the only game he's played in he kept a clean sheet and won us the game?

Not to mentions Givens low score of 7.5 when it should be about 3212

So why does Krul have a 5.1 when the only game he's played in he kept a clean sheet and won us the game?

As you've admitted you are out for an ego trip, I'm not going to bother responding, waste of time.

Guest Tiger Tony

it that like curry hell?

That curry hell is a big no no! Hate curry. Cheesy chips from Salt & Pepper on Percy St are the best. Or Get Stuffed on ST Marys Place.

99% of people throw up, but Goldie the resident goon there did it before the Derby and held it down.

That is my only concern. Obviously that combination curdles in your stomach, especially the cream/soda water. But I have been in there for Newcastle games before quite a few times and there always seems to be daft games on and everyone just laughs so might give it a go. If it was all that minus cream it would be piss easy to do. But I suppose that is the fun part of it, making people throw up :laugh: If memory serves me rightly they do provide a bin just in case? Seen similar stuff in the Sports Cafe, but hate that place. Fuckin rip off.

As you've admitted you are out for an ego trip, I'm not going to bother responding, waste of time.

Thank god, I was dreading another one of those damning psychological analysis

it that like curry hell?

That curry hell is a big no no! Hate curry. Cheesy chips from Salt & Pepper on Percy St are the best. Or Get Stuffed on ST Marys Place.

That is my only concern. Obviously that combination curdles in your stomach, especially the cream/soda water. But I have been in there for Newcastle games before quite a few times and there always seems to be daft games on and everyone just laughs so might give it a go. If it was all that minus cream it would be piss easy to do. But I suppose that is the fun part of it, making people throw up :laugh: If memory serves me rightly they do provide a bin just in case? Seen similar stuff in the Sports Cafe, but hate that place. Fuckin rip off.

Yeah, if you try make sure you aint wearing your best gear. :lol: The way people throw up is Little Britain-esqe.

Goldie got two 2-pint jugs and mixed them all together and then drank from the jugs, he just managed it like.

Dirk Kuyt has become the fifth Liverpool footballer to be burgled in less than 18 months.

The 27-year-old striker's luxury home in Woolton was targeted on Thursday while he was away on international duty with home country Holland.

Merseyside Police confirmed they were investigating a burglary in Woolton.

The Merseyside home of Jerzy Dudek, Liverpool's goalkeeper from the 2005 Champions League final penalty shoot-out, was burgled in June 2006.

The raid at Kuyt's house is the latest to see a footballers' home targeted in the city while they are away playing a match.

Dudek, who now plays for Real Madrid, was on holiday in Poland when thieves took his Porsche car, jewellery and a large haul of football memorabilia from across his career, including his European Cup medal.

Pepe Reina was burgled while he played for Liverpool in last May's Champions League semi-final against Chelsea.

He also had his Porsche taken during the raid, among other things, with the car later found burnt-out in West Derby.

Reds defender Daniel Agger had his Wirral home burgled in September last year and striker Peter Crouch's house in Alderley Edge was targeted in the same month while he was on England duty.

:lol:

Guest Tiger Tony

Why, with the wages they are on, they don't have more security is beyond me!

Anyway, I have an idea for the away fans challenge on Saturday. I have 14 tickets (all in Liverpool end) for me and my mates who are all either current uni students in Newcastle or ex Newcastle/Northumbria students. Those that don't live in the Toon anymore are all up for the weekend. Anyway, here is the plan.

On Friday night I am going to send a group text saying one person will be picked at random for a challenge on Saturday morning, but I won't tell them what it is. I am going to put all 14 names in a hat, then ask the DJ in Sam Jacks to draw one out, and whoever gets drawn out has to do it. IF they chicken out and don't at least give it a go, I sell their ticket to anyone who has travelled up without and is still looking.

Bearing in mind we will probably do Osborne Road happy hour on Friday followed by either a night at Newcastle union for old times sake, or somewhere in town, most people are probably going to feel delicate Saturday morning. 2 words come to mind for the unfortunate whose name is drawn NO CHANCE! bluelaugh.gif

What do you think of that? As I sort all the tickets I might even be a shithouse and not put my name in the hat! :laugh:

Why, with the wages they are on, they don't have more security is beyond me!

Anyway, I have an idea for the away fans challenge on Saturday. I have 14 tickets (all in Liverpool end) for me and my mates who are all either current uni students in Newcastle or ex Newcastle/Northumbria students. Those that don't live in the Toon anymore are all up for the weekend. Anyway, here is the plan.

On Friday night I am going to send a group text saying one person will be picked at random for a challenge on Saturday morning, but I won't tell them what it is. I am going to put all 14 names in a hat, then ask the DJ in Sam Jacks to draw one out, and whoever gets drawn out has to do it. IF they chicken out and don't at least give it a go, I sell their ticket to anyone who has travelled up without and is still looking.

Bearing in mind we will probably do Osborne Road happy hour on Friday followed by either a night at Newcastle union for old times sake, or somewhere in town, most people are probably going to feel delicate Saturday morning. 2 words come to mind for the unfortunate whose name is drawn NO CHANCE! bluelaugh.gif

What do you think of that? As I sort all the tickets I might even be a shithouse and not put my name in the hat! :laugh:

Only a fag would organise such a challenge and not enter himself into it!